Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2009, 06:53 PM   #41
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

Default Re: Adobe flash player script error messages- help!

Update: So far, with 3 computers {1 Mac} and 13 browsers {3 Mac} clearing the cache, updating players {couldn't; they all already were not even uninstalling and reinstalling helped}, amount of items in dock {went to over 700, didn't do error; got back around 65 and it happened again}...NONE of this stuff has worked. It's only this account and it's on multiple {upgraded} browsers and multiple {new/upgraded} systems. It may or may not be multiple windows, but not all the time, with some sort of glitch where the different flash players for the different browsers clash some way. Otherwise I just can't find anything else to look at. Sorry I couldn't have been of more help. I'll still keep this bookmarked, just in case.
KeyLargo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-12-2009, 06:55 PM   #42
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

I have 10 webkinz, and about 17 rooms, so I think it might be an account problem. I have over 200 items in my dock though, so that's certainly not it
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 02-13-2009, 03:14 AM   #43
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

UPDATE: There were 55 flaws in Safari that have only recently been taken care of {hopefully} with newest update just a day or so ago {about 12th}. Apple issued multiple updates for Mac OS S and Java including one for it's Safari Web browser. The largest updates released by Apple in nearly a year was to patch 48 security
vulnerabilities in the OS and its components {4 in their implementation of Java, 2 non-security flaws it admitted introduced with faulty code in Mac OS X 10.5.6, and 1 fix said to be "proactive security measure." The majority of 'bugs' {32 in all} were in open-source components/software not originally made by Apple {such as the 4 Java flaws}. Apple has known about these bugs for more than 7 months, but they were only attempting to fix them recently after a few researchers finally went public with the information in January. {The main security issue had to do with RSS feeds, by the way.}

The security flaw was addressed in the 2009-001 {Mac OS X} and in a separate update for Windows -- NOTE: This means the Windows version should now be 3.2.2. {The last update would have been November 2008 when they updated their browsers twice in less than two weeks to plug more than a dozen holes.} The separate Java updates {Mac OS X 10.4/Tiger and the other Mac OS X 10.5/Leopard fixed 4 vulnerabilities for each version of Apple's OS and brought the software up to par with patches from Sun/Java which were released months ago.}

Security Update 2009-001 and Java updates can be manually downloaded from Apple site {look for Support/Downloads or Downloads in upper menu bar across page} or installed using Mac OS X's built-in patch service. Safari 3.2.2 for Windows can be manually downloaded from the Apple site as well. So far upgrading this recent after the last upgrade has SO FAR seemed to fix the issue of the script error with java and such for my computer; I will check back with you about it all later if anything changes. Today I did notice that it seemed to happen when I had multiple browsers open so again between the Java problem and different browsers with technically different Java {even though it's supposed to auto-install across the different, main, ones -- noted as such with each browser icon when downloading/reading information on Java, Flash, Safari, etcetera} it may have let the Safari problems cross the platforms and programs.

If that doesn't help you send me a pm through my handle here or else leave a message on my profile and I will get back to you.

Old 02-14-2009, 04:12 AM   #44
sniffindaisies
Gifted

sniffindaisies will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Areyel
Oh my gosh! I am so glad to see this thread! I am having this same problem only with my main account (70 webbies, 70 rooms). I have 5 other accounts with 1 webbie and 2 storage rooms and have never seen the error. I only see this error at work on my main account. My work computer has less ram than my home one does.
I don't have hardly any money and only like 12 items in my dock and I still can only bring it up say 25 percent of the tries. Do you think that I should take the charm necklaces off my pets. Maybe that will be one less little thing to load?
I've never had charm necklaces on mine, so I know it's not that for me. I'm beginning to think I just have too many rooms, too many pets, and too many things in my rooms. Maybe it's certain combinations of things. *sigh* We may never know.

Happy Valentine's day, everyone! Thanks for your input.
Old 02-14-2009, 04:30 AM   #45
Webkinz :)

rodsbaby is just really nicerodsbaby is just really nice

i have over 125 pets on one account with 60 some rooms and no problem i have 467 items in my dock, i use to do that script thing though , i went to adobeflashplayer.com, updated everything there and have never had a problem so far that has been about 5 months ago. so try that, i hope it works for you!
rodsbaby is offline Female
Old 02-14-2009, 04:24 PM   #46
sniffindaisies
Gifted

sniffindaisies will become famous soon enough

Hi rodbaby. I've done that, it helped a little. Thanks for the input.
Old 02-16-2009, 05:00 PM   #47
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by rodsbaby
i have over 125 pets on one account with 60 some rooms and no problem i have 467 items in my dock, i use to do that script thing though , i went to adobeflashplayer.com, updated everything there and have never had a problem so far that has been about 5 months ago. so try that, i hope it works for you!
You haven't updated since then? Do you have version 10? The latest one {some were Beta} is version10.0.12.36.

Also Flash 10 has not been compatible with 64-bit computers.
{To determine if you have 64-bit or 32-bit Vista you would open System information window by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking System and Maintenance, and then clicking System. Under System, view system type; that should indicate whether you are running 64-bit or 32-bit Vista software.An Adobe rep said that they would be introducing a new version that will be compatible with Vista 64-bit machines over the coming months. According to Adobe you would need to uninstall it, download the zip version for version 9 and unzip that file to your desktop, reboot. {You will also probably have to delete a bunch of files off your desktop from that install as well, yes.} This could be the problem some {if any} of you are having IF it is actually in your computer. In my case I am not running 64-bit Vista on new laptop and am not running 64-bit on the other {as it's running XP anyway}. When I upgraded Safari {and to some version of Flash through that upgrade automatically} it did go cross-platform {the Flash upgraded/switched over to the version for Safari when loading to Safari, IE, FireFox, etcetera}. I have not gotten an error lately in the way I did before {script error etc.} however I am having multiple other problems -- most likely most of these problems are server related to my specific account as the flash may have been a slight problem but overall only affecting that one account still leads me to believe that the source of the error{s} with that account are in their server and such.

Old 02-16-2009, 06:00 PM   #48
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

You need Adobe Flash Player 10. This sorta happened to me.. in the begining of January. Webkinz was down and then came back up needing Adobe Flash Player 10 to run. Atleast I think you need it...? Have you been on Webkinz after the begining of January (I would think..)? If you haven't this is your problem. But if you have been on after the begining of January, just try this anyway!

Hope I helped

--Σmma
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 02-17-2009, 02:32 AM   #49
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Emma8432
You need Adobe Flash Player 10. This sorta happened to me.. in the begining of January. Webkinz was down and then came back up needing Adobe Flash Player 10 to run. Atleast I think you need it...? Have you been on Webkinz after the begining of January (I would think..)? If you haven't this is your problem. But if you have been on after the begining of January, just try this anyway!

Hope I helped

--Σmma
There has been an upgrade to 10 {see exact version in my earlier comment above here} but in addition to that rarely would that be the problem. I had it, compatible with all browsers {I have 10 just in Windows, 3 at least in Mac, 1 upgraded laptop 2 new laptops and an upgraded Mac in X desktop as well}, but have waited to install it back then because the site claimed there were problems, now uninstalled, reinstalled, definitely latest release {and one install of that will update across all the compatible browsers so it's just one download}, don't have too many items in dock {less than 100 and can't get it down any more because it's wallpaper, flooring, coupons and such}, don't have any doors blocked, etcetera. I used to be computer tech and I have put it through every test I could think of {didn't have to clear cache and such basic things, those are done on a regular basis} plus some I found through Google -- it's just the one account, always that account, never the others. It is obviously a problem with their server{s} and/or if there is a particular server that all these accounts {that are having problems} are on. They are on a 4 day weekend until Tuesday morning but even after writing them {I have written them literally over 2 dozen times} they have not even sent me the form letter others have gotten about they're aware of the issue and are working on it. That alone, however, confirms it is {as usual} in their server{s} and not in the individual computers.

I did hear where the basic stuff helped one user, a little, but it still didn't fix other problems {this main one}; other accounts, such as mine, are not only doing that but also are claiming we have done our dailies, every day, and not allowing us to click on hourlies {or when they do it says then that we've already done them}. There is no way with as many computers and accounts and browsers and other things that I've ran tests with that it's anything other than their site {once again} in the vast majority of these cases, which is why we haven't been able to come up with more of a solution other than contacting them {which is doing as much good as it ever has for me, which is none}. Hopefully someone will at least try to start working on this whole mess since it is Tuesday coming up with everyone having to go back to work.
Old 02-17-2009, 03:08 AM   #50
Webkinz :)

Twilightly is on a distinguished road

I've had this problem a few times not as bad as you all have. Yesterday I had error messsages, freeze ups and log out problems. Messed up my computer for 3 hours. Finally got it up and running again and found out my virus protection program had a glitch that they just found and it had been messing with me for 2 weeks. I had just done and upgrade on my virus protection.
I use Mirco Trend .
Twilightly is offline Female
Closed