Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2009, 10:54 PM   #31
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

Default Re: Adobe flash player script error messages- help!

View Post Originally Posted by sniffindaisies
Hmm... interesting thought. I have about 130,000. It would be nice if all the world's problems could be solved by doing a bunch of shopping, huh?
I've heard other people with this problem and none of them have a lot of money, me included -- the most I've had is something around 30,000 plus at any one time. They have, on rare times, moved some pets over to another account but as someone else said that didn't help their problem. Most likely it is the account, account server, something like that, because none of my other accounts do that even on the same browser, same server {here and/or there}, same account server possibly, less pets, more money at one time, less money now, no rooms overly filled, not too many items in dock until lately {after harvest and such}, all that. I have 11 browsers, access to 5 computers {2 brand new Windows, 1 slightly older Windows, 1 slightly older Windows laptop, and 1 older Mac which has been fully upgraded in all ways}. Oh and there is a member on this site from that site that has 300 pets just on her main account alone; it doesn't do it to her account there. I'm still researching the problem, though, and if I find out anything new I will get back with you.
KeyLargo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-10-2009, 11:05 PM   #32
Are we there yet?
Gift Guru

PinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of lightPinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of lightPinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by KeyLargo
I've heard other people with this problem and none of them have a lot of money, me included -- the most I've had is something around 30,000 plus at any one time. They have, on rare times, moved some pets over to another account but as someone else said that didn't help their problem. Most likely it is the account, account server, something like that, because none of my other accounts do that even on the same browser, same server {here and/or there}, same account server possibly, less pets, more money at one time, less money now, no rooms overly filled, not too many items in dock until lately {after harvest and such}, all that. I have 11 browsers, access to 5 computers {2 brand new Windows, 1 slightly older Windows, 1 slightly older Windows laptop, and 1 older Mac which has been fully upgraded in all ways}. Oh and there is a member on this site from that site that has 300 pets just on her main account alone; it doesn't do it to her account there. I'm still researching the problem, though, and if I find out anything new I will get back with you.
I would love to hear what you come up with. I believe it has to do with the specific account, but not sure what can be done on our part to fix this. I have not had great luck getting Ganz to even call me back about other issues, so I have chosen for now to just accept that this is the way it is, since I am not affected other than during my initial loading.
Old 02-10-2009, 11:27 PM   #33
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by PinkSlicky
I would love to hear what you come up with. I believe it has to do with the specific account, but not sure what can be done on our part to fix this. I have not had great luck getting Ganz to even call me back about other issues, so I have chosen for now to just accept that this is the way it is, since I am not affected other than during my initial loading.
Some are suggesting that it has to do with error/problem with the newer adobe flash player BUT those people have not had isolated incidents but pretty much widespread {spread out through different activities, accounts on same place, etcetera}. They said the problem was in IE and FF, but that is mostly because they have done recent updates with the flash player on FF and other browsers as well. So far it seems that since I normally do all the cleanup and such anyway that I may have to uninstall and reinstall the adobe and the browser, as a last resort, but I doubt my particular situation warrants that. In fact I just recently did a full recovery of this particular machine followed by correct updates and the other one is like all of 2 months old so I don't see it being that, not in cases such as ours. One other suggestion which involved redoing a part of the registry which I even hesitate to do, even as ex comp tech, still wouldn't explain why it only happens to {for example} me on that one account but not the others. I do have this bookmarked on this site and I will let you know if I come up with some more plausible thing{s} to do! LOL

By the way, I just remembered that I have also had that same problem same account on other browsers {safari and google chrome}. I have had some issues with google updater that installed itself when I did some updates lately; you wouldn't happen to have the google updater would you? Not that that wouldn't affect all the counts, just thinking aloud mostly! LOL

Last edited by KeyLargo; 02-10-2009 at 11:34 PM..
Old 02-11-2009, 12:51 AM   #34
sniffindaisies
Gifted

sniffindaisies will become famous soon enough

Some are suggesting that it has to do with error/problem with the newer adobe flash player BUT those people have not had isolated incidents but pretty much widespread {spread out through different activities, accounts on same place, etcetera}. They said the problem was in IE and FF, but that is mostly because they have done recent updates with the flash player on FF and other browsers as well. So far it seems that since I normally do all the cleanup and such anyway that I may have to uninstall and reinstall the adobe and the browser, as a last resort, but I doubt my particular situation warrants that. In fact I just recently did a full recovery of this particular machine followed by correct updates and the other one is like all of 2 months old so I don't see it being that, not in cases such as ours. One other suggestion which involved redoing a part of the registry which I even hesitate to do, even as ex comp tech, still wouldn't explain why it only happens to {for example} me on that one account but not the others. I do have this bookmarked on this site and I will let you know if I come up with some more plausible thing{s} to do! LOL

By the way, I just remembered that I have also had that same problem same account on other browsers {safari and google chrome}. I have had some issues with google updater that installed itself when I did some updates lately; you wouldn't happen to have the google updater would you? Not that that wouldn't affect all the counts, just thinking aloud mostly! LOL
Nope, no Google updater here. I really appreciate the time you guys are taking to reply. Thanks for that. And I've mostly been on Safari. I tried Firefox for a while but switched back when it didn't work any better than Safari.
Old 02-11-2009, 03:55 AM   #35
Are we there yet?
Gift Guru

PinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of lightPinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of lightPinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of light

No, I do not use the google updater. I can say, I had this problem less consistently with adobe 9 as well. I have updated both IE and FF to 10, which has made the problem more consistent . I have uninstalled and reinstalled adobe 10 on this machine, to no avail. Maybe it didn't work because I did not believe it would help any (we all know how touchy these computers can be when you don't have faith ).

If we keep working on it, eventually the problem will go away with an update, or we will find a consistent link.

I do have a program by IOrbit that cleans the registry and defrags it as well, but that has not helped any either.
Old 02-11-2009, 04:32 AM   #36
Webkinz :)

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

I had an update yesterday while trying to log into WW It said the version of Adobe was no longer compatible. I was hesitating but decided to just do it and It seems to work better now. try the regular maintenence, delete cookies etc the see if that helps if not try to update flash player.
a3doglife is offline Female
Old 02-11-2009, 05:31 AM   #37
Webkinz :)

rodsbaby is just really nicerodsbaby is just really nice

i had this problem and i went on to adobe.com i did the updates there and also talked with my daughter who was having the same problem. she did the same and now both our accounts are doing better.
so log on to www.adobe.cm and look at that! hope this helped it did me!
rodsbaby is offline Female
Old 02-11-2009, 03:02 PM   #38
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

Thanks guys right above but we all updated and cleaned and all; that's why we're wondering what's up and why it's only on one or so accounts but not all! LOL But hey, I am glad it's working for y'all now! I waited a bit to do mine a while back but that's only because right after I did full recovery for other reasons the SITE said to wait to upgrade; they evidently have fixed most of the incompatibility problems {and Adobe has fixed most of the others}.

---------- KeyLargo added 23 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

So far, though, it seems to be with certain accounts {not necessarily all} and the Adobe Flash {even if upgraded, as is my case}. I may do an uninstall/reinstall on that program but not sure if that will help since it should affect all accounts -- also I have it for different browsers. Hmmm, wonder how many of us have different versions of flash because of different browsers? They could be 'fighting' with each other, the different flash versions for the different browsers.

Oh and last night/this morning: went offline right before shutdown time for night with over 500 items in dock and while sluggish loading up, sluggish while unloading dock and sluggish afterwards still no error. Hmmm.

Last edited by KeyLargo; 02-11-2009 at 03:05 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-11-2009, 05:10 PM   #39
e love
Gift Trainee

Laydee is on a distinguished road

I recommend you go the the website and update to a new thing. I've continuously had this problem and all I had to do was update the verison of my flash player. Good luck
Laydee is offline Female
Old 02-12-2009, 04:28 PM   #40
Areyel
Gift Guru

Areyel is just really niceAreyel is just really nice

Oh my gosh! I am so glad to see this thread! I am having this same problem only with my main account (70 webbies, 70 rooms). I have 5 other accounts with 1 webbie and 2 storage rooms and have never seen the error. I only see this error at work on my main account. My work computer has less ram than my home one does.
I don't have hardly any money and only like 12 items in my dock and I still can only bring it up say 25 percent of the tries. Do you think that I should take the charm necklaces off my pets. Maybe that will be one less little thing to load?
Areyel is offline Female
Closed