Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2009, 04:46 AM   #11
gaga1014
Gift Guru

fluffy is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Adobe flash player script error messages- help!

This was happening to me on my old computer. There is not enough memory left, maybe ram is the correct word.My new computer runs so fast I can't do any of the Academy.
fluffy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-10-2009, 02:27 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

Allrighty has a spectacular aura aboutAllrighty has a spectacular aura about

I was having that same problem when I had over 800 items in my dock when I first started. I now run aroud 400 and havn't seen the message since I got it down. I know they recomend you stay under 100 items in the dock but havn't had the time to redecorate like I want to so.... But if you have a lot of items in your dock I would try selling off some and hopefully that will help.
Allrighty is offline Female
Old 02-10-2009, 02:36 PM   #13
Are we there yet?
Gift Guru

PinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of lightPinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of lightPinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of light

This is an account specific problem, not a computer problem. I have three accounts, and this exact error only shows on my main account. I also have another computer, and the main account has this issue on that computer as well. The other two accounts never have this problem on either computer.

How to solve the issue is a mystery to me. I believe it has something to do with the size of the file of my account is bogging down the WW server. A friend of mine had several pets removed off her main account and put onto a secondary account and the error went away for her.

That is my take on the situation anyway.
Old 02-10-2009, 02:40 PM   #14

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

I have the same problem on my older PC. I have finally come to believe that it is mostly a problem with the RAM. Other things influence it also (especially time of day), but I am debating getting more RAM if I can for this older model. On PCs there is a Task Manager, I am sure there is something similar on a MAC. The Task Manager shows you the performance of your CPU. And when you minimize it there is a little box that gives you an idea of how much your CPU is 'stressing out' . When I get the flash message I wait till the bright green area drops to half way and then click NO. That doesn't always work, but I have been more successful that way. And I routinely clear my cache.
All that said - it is extremely frustrating! Especially when sometimes everything runs just fine.

Last edited by CheekyDB; 02-10-2009 at 02:43 PM..
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 02-10-2009, 02:42 PM   #15
hee! I'm a
Gift Guru

Bananagoil is a name known to allBananagoil is a name known to allBananagoil is a name known to all

I have to say that I HATE that adobe script problem!!
It's happened to me a couple of times and 1 of 3 things usually fix it:
1. I check adobe to see if I need to update (which you've done)
2. I check firefox to see if there is a newer version
3. I check IE to see if there are updates I need.

Sometimes I'll switch from Firefox to IE for a few days if ww has done a recent update to allow the Ganz programmers to finish their patches. I'll also try clearing the cache (which others have mentioned). One browser I switched to a while back (which helped for a few days) was Opera.

On the other hand, ya'll have given me the idea to switch to one of my older computers (the s l o w ones) for the academy, LOL!
Good luck with that script problem - what a pain!
I agree with the west coaster though - for awhile I could only access one of our accts. after 12 am (EST) or before 9 am EST before everyone got on. It ran normally without the crowd of folks online.

Note: one time when I could NOT shake the problem I did clean out my dock to under 100 items - less the server had to load the happier it seemed to be!

Last edited by Bananagoil; 02-10-2009 at 02:45 PM..
Old 02-10-2009, 02:42 PM   #16

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

And it is worse on my larger accounts, though I sometimes get the same message on one of my tiny accounts (one or two pets - for family members)
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 02-10-2009, 02:58 PM   #17
Are we there yet?
Gift Guru

PinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of lightPinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of lightPinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of light

Oh, I use firefox mainly, but receive the error on IE too. I have my browsers set to always clean cache and temp files every time they are closed. I have a RAM usage tracker, and I rarely have more than half my available ram used and still this error shows up twice every time I load that one account. I am using Vista.
Old 02-10-2009, 03:07 PM   #18
Gramfinny
Webkinz :)

jazfinny will become famous soon enough

I have the same problem with the script error. They have removed items from my account and moved pets to a second account and I still have the same problem. I think it is in the programming with the money. when I hit 100,000 the script started , after I hit 1 million kinz cash I couldn't get it to open at all. Just curious how much cash do you have?
Old 02-10-2009, 03:14 PM   #19
Are we there yet?
Gift Guru

main account 72,500 asain account 100,000 the other account about 33,000

My problem is with the main account.
Old 02-10-2009, 03:37 PM   #20
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

After reading through all the other responses {and being an ex computer tech} I can say that it is not the computer most likely because I have ran all the accounts on this older laptop, a brand new laptop, and a much older {but upgraded fully} Mac and it is always just this account. I have had that error no matter what I did with/to Adobe and no matter which computer while I have never had the problem with the other accounts even if I merely logged out and back in with a different account {yet would get the problem again on the same account}. It also has switched browsers {the problem} and again only on that account; I have {I think} a total of 11 browsers to use and all of them have a problem with that account.

I am curious about the dock size issue because although I usually keep mine rather low {especially low in comparison to most} there is wallpaper and flooring that I can't put anywhere else and things like coupons and an unopened superbed box right now. I'm going to check on dock size when I garden next time because that's when I start having the problems or when I go to clean up and inventory {which isn't that often but it puts a lot of stuff in my dock temporarily}. Could be even certain items and not just the amount{s} but I'll check and mark this thread so I can come back if I find out anything new.
KeyLargo is offline Female
Closed