Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2009, 04:12 PM   #21
Call me Katrina!
Banned
purplerocks7866 is just really nicepurplerocks7866 is just really nice

Default Re: Adobe Flash Player Error Message

I have adobe flash player myself and yes it does do that. Specially when you have many windows open or the connection is not that good and is working really slow. So mostly when you click END NOW everything closes. When you click the other button it just makes it ore stuck so in the end you have to close everything!

Hope I helped.
If you need more Information just drop me a PM or a VM!
purplerocks7866 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2009, 09:07 AM   #22
Lil Kinz
Whoopsiedayze is an unknown quantity at this point

Honestly, computer geek here.. lol I clear the cache all the time and have tried varous scenarios when opening webkinz. Same darn message. If I got a virtual memory message adjusting the paging file size, then I'd think it was my PC.

The message is actually very clear, Webkinz just doesn't want to address it. It's a poorly written script, not like we've never seen that before, that needs to be debugged. I believe it's problems with the way the graphics are rendered on the screen. There's a lot of bad programming around Webkinz such as the ****** response time when you garden in the rain and how if your wheel of wow goes slow, take the focus off the Webkinz window and it goes faster. My vacation wheel has always taken forever to load, unless I switch back to the desktop and let the wheel load in the background.

I do not have a high-end video card so that might be causing some bottleneck, but the message does say the script which is on Webkinz end. I just hit NO and go on. The one time I hit yes, it made my poor Puff get sick and better over and over and over very quickly. lol
Whoopsiedayze is offline Female
Old 09-27-2009, 03:52 PM   #23
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

We still get it on one of our accounts too. It's my Son's account and he hardly ever goes on it anymore because it takes forever to load on his computer. He has to hit NO about two to three times before it finally loads. Luckily he had already started a new account which he puts all his new pets on.
lamb is offline Female
Old 09-28-2009, 10:07 AM   #24
crazygirl024
Gift Guru

crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!

I've been getting this same message for a few months now. I did notice that most of the time I receive it when my computer is running scheduled scans. I stop the scans and restart webkinz and it works fine. Sometimes I do like you guys and just press no and it will load.
crazygirl024 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2009, 10:08 AM   #25
Webkinz :)
RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!

i get this sometime.
restart ?
clear your cache ?
idk! xD
RexfordButchBD is offline Female
Old 09-28-2009, 11:51 AM   #26
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

Yes, I too get this error when logging into my large account. I don't know if it has to do with the amount of pets I have on that account (which is possible) or the amount of items I have in my dock (which is also possible). I just hit no when it comes up and I don't seem to have any further problems.

I'm not sure Ganz would have a fix for this issue or not unless it is a specific server thing but I think it has more to do with the size of that particular account than anything else.

If Ganz gives you any ideas I would love to know!

Good Luck & Thanks!
Red Fire is offline Female
Old 09-28-2009, 12:35 PM   #27
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by bigkitty!
I get it all the time!!! frustrating. Just wondering some one said answer "no " the abort script question----is this right--I thought that could cause further problems. And if we start a new account so that its not as large can I transfer rooms , pets etc to the new account from my old
They will let you transfer pets if you have too many on an account, and you can leave some on the existing account. A friend of mine had them do this for her. She had to undress them all not to lose the clothes and then put the ones she wanted transferred all into the same room. Ganz removed them and gave her the code for them so she could adopt them on another account. This had the advantage that she got duplicate PSI's for them and duplicate adoption gifts, too.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 09-28-2009, 12:39 PM   #28
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by AsH xO
You should maybe try clearing your cache. Whenever Webkinz has updates, it always causes things on their to go slower, you get glitches, error messages, etc. Clearing your cache after Webkinz updates always helps. If you don't know how to clear your cache, here's a guide that shows you how: How to clear your cache, especially after Webkinz updates!!

That should help. If it doesn't, it could be your server. You should try another server, and maybe that should help.
What do you mean, it's the server? I do believe it is connected to the server your webkinz account is on, but there is no way for us to change that.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 09-28-2009, 12:52 PM   #29

suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!

Don't feel you need to trans your pets to a new account. It isn't your account that is causing this notice it is the size of your ram and the size of Webkinz. This means all the stuff we do in webkinz not what is on your account. The computers with more ram can handle webkinz website a bit better than the older less ram computers.

If it really causes you concern you need a faster computer and increasing your ram will help with that. You will note in the requirements listed from Ganz the min requirement is 512MB ram. So you might want to check the ram on your computer before you take any steps to reduce your accounts.

Again it isn't the size of your account, it is the size of Webkinz and the size/speed of your computer.

Hope this helps.
Old 09-28-2009, 12:54 PM   #30
GiantPandaLover11

Pandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond repute

I thought I was the only one!! It makes me so mad. Sometimes that error comes up 10 times,and I have to click 'no' on every one,or else my webkinz won't load.
Pandah is offline Female
Closed

Tags
djdanger said webkinrcool, joe i wuff you xoxo<3