Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2009, 11:36 AM   #11
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Default Re: Adobe Flash Player Error Message

I think the "too many items in dock, too many rooms, too many Webkinz on account" answers are the customer service reps version of "I don't know".

Did you try upgrading your Flash player? I know my WW has been running slow/weird lately...and it's not my computer either.
Jennielou is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-15-2009, 01:20 PM   #12
I Love Webkinz
Webkinz :)

1ginger is on a distinguished road

Hey sorry but how do I upgrade my Flash Player? Oh by the way I am a windows based system. I have also tried empting my dock. When I did i created 5 storage rooms and 2 storage gardens. I was not going to sell all my stuff. But I do have a very large house. My account has over 330 webkinz. I have been a customer since early 2006. So I am just afraid ganz did not count on anyone getting to the size account I have. But they did give me a badge for adopting my 300 webkinz. Oh well I will keep you posted.

Thanks again for the help!
1ginger is offline Female
Old 09-15-2009, 01:50 PM   #13
ebkinz are

adriepup102 is on a distinguished road

Wink Re: Adobe Flash Player Error Message

View Post Originally Posted by 1ginger
Hey sorry but how do I upgrade my Flash Player? Oh by the way I am a windows based system. I have also tried empting my dock. When I did i created 5 storage rooms and 2 storage gardens. I was not going to sell all my stuff. But I do have a very large house. My account has over 330 webkinz. I have been a customer since early 2006. So I am just afraid ganz did not count on anyone getting to the size account I have. But they did give me a badge for adopting my 300 webkinz. Oh well I will keep you posted.

I have to say, it must be that you have too many Webkinz. Ganz suggests that you limit to 50 Webkinz per account. Hope that helps!

Last edited by adriepup102; 09-15-2009 at 01:50 PM..
adriepup102 is offline Female
Old 09-15-2009, 07:10 PM   #14
Gifted

xxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talent

WI Subscriber

I get that a lot too!! I would try to download Firefox or vise versa here are the links to download them. They seemed to work for me when I switched.

Link for Firefox (below)
Firefox Browser | Free ways to customize your Internet

Link for Internet Explorer 8 (newest version) -- (below)
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/int...aspx?WT.srch=1

Good luck! PM or VM me if you have anymore questions!! Hope I helped.

View Post Originally Posted by 1ginger

To answer your question click on this link (below) to download the newest version Flash Player 10
Adobe - Adobe Flash Player
xxaeroxx is offline Female
Old 09-16-2009, 11:58 AM   #15
Back in School!

JuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
I think the "too many items in dock, too many rooms, too many Webkinz on account" answers are the customer service reps version of "I don't know"
Seriously, I wonder what would have been "too" the next time somebody called.

I've been experiencing this problem for about a year on my account. It stopped happening when I got a new computer, but when I sign on to the older computer it still happens every single time. It's not a problem with my sister's account though (we use the same computer). I always just hit "No" and live with the draggy, slow computer (I only use if for some KA classes nowadays).

I've long suspected that it has something to do with a particular item/pet that I have that my sister doesn't since it doesn't happen to her account. Updates to Flash have never solved the problem, neither have Windows updates, clearing cache, any of that stuff. For the last few months I've even had trouble getting on my account at all on the slower computer. I get the Flash error message, click "No" and then get the Yellow Box "Can't connect right now" etc. message and it logs me off. I get in about once a week, if that (very annoying as I'm trying to finish some level 10 Strength classes, thank goodness I can at least knock off 2 classes per pet with the Deluxe extra class when I do manage to get on).

Unfortunately, I think they're way past fixing this, unless they come across a fix accidentally.
Old 09-16-2009, 12:05 PM   #16
bigkitty! is on a distinguished road

I get it all the time!!! frustrating. Just wondering some one said answer "no " the abort script question----is this right--I thought that could cause further problems. And if we start a new account so that its not as large can I transfer rooms , pets etc to the new account from my old
bigkitty! is offline Female
Old 09-20-2009, 01:00 PM   #17
sniffindaisies
Gifted

sniffindaisies will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by bigkitty!
I get it all the time!!! frustrating. Just wondering some one said answer "no " the abort script question----is this right--I thought that could cause further problems. And if we start a new account so that its not as large can I transfer rooms , pets etc to the new account from my old
As far as I know, they will only transfer webkinz, and nothing else. No kinzcash, no pet items... nada. And I think I read somewhere that you can only do it if you have over a hundred webkinz on your account.
Old 09-21-2009, 12:24 PM   #18
Lil Kinz
Whoopsiedayze is an unknown quantity at this point

I get that message every day too. I have Adoble Flash Player 10, only two garden rooms, only three pets. But, the computer geek in me already knows it's about the current script running which is the main screen. The script for the pets and rooms hasn't run yet because you haven't accessed them so the answer you're getting is bogus. It could be the dock, because the dock items show up when you log in, but it doesn't seem likely because many have almost emptied their docks.
Whoopsiedayze is offline Female
Old 09-21-2009, 01:18 PM   #19
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by bigkitty!
Answer no, which is what my friend does, and then everything loads right away. I still think it is the server. Her account is on wapi17 and I know someone else mentioned having problems on that server.

If you have a very lot of pets on an account they may remove some from your account and let you adopt them on a new account, but they will not transfer anything else. You would have to send the items to the new account via kinzpost or the trading room.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 09-21-2009, 03:17 PM   #20
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

You should maybe try clearing your cache. Whenever Webkinz has updates, it always causes things on their to go slower, you get glitches, error messages, etc. Clearing your cache after Webkinz updates always helps. If you don't know how to clear your cache, here's a guide that shows you how: How to clear your cache, especially after Webkinz updates!!

That should help. If it doesn't, it could be your server. You should try another server, and maybe that should help.
AsH xO is offline Female
Closed

Tags
djdanger said webkinrcool, joe i wuff you xoxo<3