Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2008, 04:33 PM   #1
jaydaladybug
Gifted

mcintyre4some is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Adobe flash player 9 script movie slow problem??

Hi I read all the time here at WI and love it! I have learned so much! But i don't know who else would know as much as you all about problems.
I keep getting a message only when i try to log into daily events:
it reads: "a script in this movie is causing Adobe Flash PLayer 9 to run slowly. If it continues to run, your computer may become unresponsive. Do you want to abort the script?"

Yes it does make my computer unresponsive ! Please help, i keep missing all the hourly events that i love !!!

Oh and these are my webkinz (well my 5 year olds) hahaha
Someone got her the leopard for her bday on Feb 12th. We now have 15!!! So addictive....:clyde::ppony::pig::luvfrog::rdr:polar bear and snake
mcintyre4some is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2008, 04:35 PM   #2
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Adobe flash player 9 script movie slow problem??

View Post Originally Posted by mcintyre4some
Hi I read all the time here at WI and love it! I have learned so much! But i don't know who else would know as much as you all about problems.
I keep getting a message only when i try to log into daily events:
it reads: "a script in this movie is causing Adobe Flash PLayer 9 to run slowly. If it continues to run, your computer may become unresponsive. Do you want to abort the script?"

Yes it does make my computer unresponsive ! Please help, i keep missing all the hourly events that i love !!!

Oh and these are my webkinz (well my 5 year olds) hahaha
Someone got her the leopard for her bday on Feb 12th. We now have 15!!! So addictive....:clyde::ppony::pig::luvfrog::rdr:polar bear and snake
I think it is fixed now........Mine is ....Good Luck!
Old 04-02-2008, 06:42 PM   #3
Webkinz :)
cwhitestamper will become famous soon enough

Yes, same problem for me on 4 different computers, so it has to be a Webkinz problem. I've been able to bypass the error by say that I want to continue the script. It takes about 15 seconds, but, the display will finally come up. Good luck!
Old 04-02-2008, 11:25 PM   #4
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Earlier today, I had to click "no" (not to abort the script) 5 times before my activities loaded! I am glad they fixed it. Some people get this Adobe script message when loading their docks, trying to log on, and going to the w-shop. The Adobe script has a 15 second time-out: it will process for 15 seconds (may take longer than 15 seconds in real time) and if the program/script isn't finished processing, then the pop-up will appear. Clicking "no" will allow Adobe script to process for another 15 seconds,.... and then another ... and then another (for as long as it takes for the script to finish). If you don't click "no" quick enough, sometimes your screen freezes. If you click "yes", then your screen with definitely freeze.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 04-03-2008, 12:30 AM   #5
I ♥ Pink
Gifted

kelbel75 has a spectacular aura about

That was happening to me too. I just restarted my computer and it went away.
kelbel75 is offline Female
Old 04-03-2008, 12:41 AM   #6

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

I've been having a hard time too in our old computer. On the newer one I could get in after clicking on the "no" just once, then it loaded the hourly activities. On the old one I'd click "no" half a dozen times, and it still wouldn't load. I ended up running the CCleaner program, and after that I could get in, but it sounds like that may have been coincidental timing if others are now able to get on too.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 04-03-2008, 02:13 PM   #7
Lil Kinz

arayalove is an unknown quantity at this point

I have been getting this message on all 3 computers and my daily stuff don't show or my hourlys,,,I am tired of all this. It;s not right that we can't make money or play games.
Old 04-03-2008, 02:18 PM   #8
PMme4it
Gift Guru

DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!

It happens to me everyonce in awhile...I agree with the rest that it is more likely the site and not our computers. I usually just click no and all is fine.
Closed