Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2009, 10:53 AM   #1
Honoured to be a
Gift Guru

vcs28 is a splendid one to beholdvcs28 is a splendid one to beholdvcs28 is a splendid one to beholdvcs28 is a splendid one to behold

Default Unanswered: Adobe Flash Player 10 script error

I would really be grateful if anyone can help me with this.

Whenever i log into webkinz on my old computer, a message comes up (see pic). I click no and sometimes I'm able to get into the account. Other times, nothing happens and the message comes up "oops, sorry we can't log into webkinz world...". the same script error comes back up and if I don't click yes to get out of it, it just comes up continuously. At times I have to try logging in multiple times to get into the account and it's driving me crazy!
Does anyone know why this would be happening or a way to disable that particular sctipt error notice from continuously popping up?
Thanks to anyone who can help me!
Click the image to open in full size.
vcs28 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2009, 10:55 AM   #2
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 
Default Re: Adobe Flash Player 10 script error

I had the same thing happening a while back....

I switched to Google Chrome browser, that helped me out a lot..I don't get that script message anymore on the accounts that got it..
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 06-30-2009, 11:01 AM   #3
Honoured to be a
Gift Guru

vcs28 is a splendid one to beholdvcs28 is a splendid one to beholdvcs28 is a splendid one to beholdvcs28 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by kellyschrvr
I had the same thing happening a while back....

I switched to Google Chrome browser, that helped me out a lot..I don't get that script message anymore on the accounts that got it..
Kelly, thanks for responding. don't know how you have time, with all the work you've been doing on the Doug thread!

Do you happen to know where I can download it from? Just at Google?
vcs28 is offline Female
Old 06-30-2009, 11:10 AM   #4
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

I'm not sure what you can do... That always happened on our REALLY old computer, so we just decided to get a new computer...

You can download google chrome @ Google Chrome - Download a new browser
Old 06-30-2009, 11:28 AM   #5
Honoured to be a
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by dotdotduck
I'm not sure what you can do... That always happened on our REALLY old computer, so we just decided to get a new computer...

You can download google chrome @ Google Chrome - Download a new browser
Actually we do have a compter that's only a year old. This old one is about 7 years old but I like to use it for agility and strengyh in the KA at over level 6m as it runs slower and makes it way easier to pass the classes. flooring assistant and a couple other jobs are also a lot easier on the old computer.

I downloaded it. Got the script error message, but was able to log in. When I tried logging into a different account, it crashed, restarted and now won't bring up the webkinz loader window . Oh well. Guess I'll have to just try different browsers. Perhaps I'll try firefox again now that I was able to dowload the flash player plug in for google chrome!
vcs28 is offline Female
Old 06-30-2009, 11:42 AM   #6
e're all
Webkinz :)

webkinz_<33 has a spectacular aura aboutwebkinz_<33 has a spectacular aura about

Try switching to new browsers. If not, try a new//old version of Adobe Flash Player.
webkinz_<33 is offline Female
Old 06-30-2009, 11:48 AM   #7
Webkinz :)

Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!

I would try switching to new browsers. Or try downloading a new Adobe, or trying older/newer versions.
This has happened to me before. And it's frustrating at first. Don't worry.
Pupcake is offline Female
Old 06-30-2009, 12:04 PM   #8
MicsKinz
Gift Guru

AddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud of

Donation Award 

I have that happen to me quite often when I have quite a few things in my dock. I click "no," and then wait for it to finish. Sometimes I have to click "no" a bunch of times, but when it finally comes up it isn't slow or anything.

Do you have a bunch of things in your dock? It usually happens to me if I have around 400+ items.
AddictedMom is offline Female
Old 06-30-2009, 02:26 PM   #9
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

Webkinz is very glitchy on Gateways and window 98 and down
pokemon2 is offline Female
Old 06-30-2009, 08:37 PM   #10
Honoured to be a
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by AddictedMom
I have that happen to me quite often when I have quite a few things in my dock. I click "no," and then wait for it to finish. Sometimes I have to click "no" a bunch of times, but when it finally comes up it isn't slow or anything.

Do you have a bunch of things in your dock? It usually happens to me if I have around 400+ items.
When I hit no, either it disappears and I can continue, or I get the same error message and then I get the "sorry, we cannot log into webkinz". I do have a lot of stuff in my dock. But I also have just as much on my Asian account and I don't have the same problem logging in on that account. It's annoying and frustrating. I just wish there were a way to get rid of the error message once and for all. Thanks for your input though!

View Post Originally Posted by pokemon2
Webkinz is very glitchy on Gateways and window 98 and down
I don't have a gateway, and my old computer has xp, so apparently Webkinz is glitch ondifferent computers and more recent operating systems too

Last edited by vcs28; 06-30-2009 at 08:37 PM..
vcs28 is offline Female
Closed