Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2018, 12:10 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

topazz1701 defies all odds
topazz1701 defies all oddstopazz1701 defies all oddstopazz1701 defies all oddstopazz1701 defies all oddstopazz1701 defies all oddstopazz1701 defies all oddstopazz1701 defies all oddstopazz1701 defies all oddstopazz1701 defies all oddstopazz1701 defies all oddstopazz1701 defies all oddstopazz1701 defies all oddstopazz1701 defies all oddstopazz1701 defies all oddstopazz1701 defies all odds

Default Unanswered: adding webkinz host to friends list

Now Alyssa and Nafaria can be added to your friends list but I can't remember how. Does anyone remember?
topazz1701 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2018, 01:17 AM   #2
Rockabye Bunny <3

Bernie3 has been beamed upBernie3 has been beamed upBernie3 has been beamed upBernie3 has been beamed up
Bernie3 has been beamed upBernie3 has been beamed upBernie3 has been beamed upBernie3 has been beamed upBernie3 has been beamed upBernie3 has been beamed up

Default Re: adding webkinz host to friends list

Click on the phone (top-right side of your screen), when it opens, click to power it on, when its one, you will see a smiley face with a + sign, click it and you can now enter your friends name then click add. You can close it when you're done. You'll get a notice when in your message centre (the blue-red mega phone icon) that they've been added.
Bernie3 is offline Male
Old 04-14-2018, 11:55 AM   #3

TrekGirl has lots of talentTrekGirl has lots of talentTrekGirl has lots of talentTrekGirl has lots of talentTrekGirl has lots of talentTrekGirl has lots of talentTrekGirl has lots of talentTrekGirl has lots of talentTrekGirl has lots of talentTrekGirl has lots of talentTrekGirl has lots of talentTrekGirl has lots of talentTrekGirl has lots of talentTrekGirl has lots of talentTrekGirl has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by topazz1701
Now Alyssa and Nafaria can be added to your friends list but I can't remember how. Does anyone remember?
Hi! I posted about this the other day with a link that has all the info:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ke-two-811094/

Besides the above way of adding them, you can play the game for Alyssa or wait for Nafaria to ask for your stars. Then you should be able to add them.
Good luck!
TrekGirl is offline Female
Old 04-14-2018, 08:03 PM   #4

topazz1701 defies all odds
topazz1701 defies all oddstopazz1701 defies all oddstopazz1701 defies all oddstopazz1701 defies all oddstopazz1701 defies all oddstopazz1701 defies all oddstopazz1701 defies all oddstopazz1701 defies all oddstopazz1701 defies all oddstopazz1701 defies all oddstopazz1701 defies all oddstopazz1701 defies all oddstopazz1701 defies all oddstopazz1701 defies all oddstopazz1701 defies all odds

I tried typing in the names and didn't work for me. The star search didn't work for me either. I will keep trying.
topazz1701 is offline Female
Old 04-14-2018, 11:39 PM   #5
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

Just add Alyssa Fairy and Nafaria Fairy to your phone. That works.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 04-15-2018, 01:18 PM   #6

chicken little is a creator of wonder
chicken little is a creator of wonderchicken little is a creator of wonderchicken little is a creator of wonderchicken little is a creator of wonderchicken little is a creator of wonderchicken little is a creator of wonderchicken little is a creator of wonderchicken little is a creator of wonderchicken little is a creator of wonderchicken little is a creator of wonderchicken little is a creator of wonderchicken little is a creator of wonderchicken little is a creator of wonder

Add Alyssia after star search. But could not add Nafaria on phone. Said they couldn't add that user to your friend list pleast try again later. How many friends are we allowed?
chicken little

Last edited by chicken little; 04-15-2018 at 01:25 PM..
chicken little is offline Female
Old 04-15-2018, 03:57 PM   #7
marnabear

View Post Originally Posted by chicken little
Add Alyssia after star search. But could not add Nafaria on phone. Said they couldn't add that user to your friend list pleast try again later. How many friends are we allowed?
chicken little
Sometimes I have trouble adding names to my phone. I think the limit is 500. Make sure you spell it correctly and if it does not work try again later.

I looked at my phone when I turned it on and it tells you how many friends you have on it and the limit, which is 500.

Last edited by marnabear; 04-15-2018 at 03:57 PM..
marnabear is offline Female
Old 04-15-2018, 04:18 PM   #8

chicken little is a creator of wonder
chicken little is a creator of wonderchicken little is a creator of wonderchicken little is a creator of wonderchicken little is a creator of wonderchicken little is a creator of wonderchicken little is a creator of wonderchicken little is a creator of wonderchicken little is a creator of wonderchicken little is a creator of wonderchicken little is a creator of wonderchicken little is a creator of wonderchicken little is a creator of wonderchicken little is a creator of wonder

I only have fifty, so that probably isn't the problem. lol I will try again later. Thanks for the help

chicken little
chicken little is offline Female
Old 04-15-2018, 08:38 PM   #9

Ritzcracker is the light at the end of the tunnelRitzcracker is the light at the end of the tunnelRitzcracker is the light at the end of the tunnelRitzcracker is the light at the end of the tunnelRitzcracker is the light at the end of the tunnel
Ritzcracker is the light at the end of the tunnelRitzcracker is the light at the end of the tunnelRitzcracker is the light at the end of the tunnelRitzcracker is the light at the end of the tunnelRitzcracker is the light at the end of the tunnelRitzcracker is the light at the end of the tunnelRitzcracker is the light at the end of the tunnelRitzcracker is the light at the end of the tunnelRitzcracker is the light at the end of the tunnelRitzcracker is the light at the end of the tunnelRitzcracker is the light at the end of the tunnelRitzcracker is the light at the end of the tunnelRitzcracker is the light at the end of the tunnelRitzcracker is the light at the end of the tunnel

Make sure you type Nafaria Fairy and Alyssa Fairy. I just tried, but didn't add the "fairy" part. When I did it worked.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 04-20-2018, 02:39 PM   #10

rachelgirl192 is a ray of sunshinerachelgirl192 is a ray of sunshine
rachelgirl192 is a ray of sunshinerachelgirl192 is a ray of sunshinerachelgirl192 is a ray of sunshinerachelgirl192 is a ray of sunshinerachelgirl192 is a ray of sunshinerachelgirl192 is a ray of sunshinerachelgirl192 is a ray of sunshinerachelgirl192 is a ray of sunshinerachelgirl192 is a ray of sunshinerachelgirl192 is a ray of sunshine

when you trade stars with Alysssa, she will add herself as your friend.
rachelgirl192 is offline Female
Closed