Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2009, 01:40 AM   #1
e love Red Sox!
Gifted

yazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant future

Question Answered: Adding Friends on KinzChat Phone-QUESTION

Hi everyone! So I had a weird thing happen today and I am wondering if anyone else has ever had this happen or what I should do. I was adding a new friend to my friends list in WW. I put in their user ID and clicked Add. Then the message popped up that my request had been sent. All good so far. Well, after confirming with my friend that she had accepted my request I went to go send something to her. However, her WW ID was not there. I scrolled through all of the names just to make sure it wasn't oddly placed somewhere else in the list.It was not.

So...I decided to send her another friend request thinking that maybe the original request got lost in Webkinz World Outerspace! WELLLLL, when I went to do this, it said I could not add her because she was already a friend! HUH???? Totally baffled by this.

Has anyone had this happen? Does this make sense what I am trying to ask? Any suggestions? This is the only time I have run into something like this.

Thanks for any help people can give!!
yazkitty is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by pfeagans01
Hi yazkitte ..Nothing to worry about - TRUST ME...all that it simply means is that your friend has not logged into their account to accept the FR, so, techicnally, the request is kinda in "limbo"..all will be fine soon enough
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2009, 02:28 AM   #2
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Default Re: Adding Friends on KinzChat Phone-QUESTION

Log out and log back in and see if that helps. If not, then wait overnight to see if they add it ................. Then if that doesnt help then call ganz. I had this happen once and time healed it................. One time i had to have the other person ask to be my friend insted and that also worked
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 09-21-2009, 07:58 AM   #3
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

I've had that happen before. Sometimes friends just randomly dissapear

Try logging out, then back in. If that doesn't work, try al the other things. Like clearing your cache, and rebooting your computer.
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 09-21-2009, 08:05 AM   #4
Gifted

pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!

Hi yazkitte ..Nothing to worry about - TRUST ME...all that it simply means is that your friend has not logged into their account to accept the FR, so, techicnally, the request is kinda in "limbo"..all will be fine soon enough
Old 09-21-2009, 08:05 AM   #5
Sheryl is wacky!
Webkinz :)

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

The exact same thing happened to me just today, but I logged out and back in again and shazaam there it was. Hope it works for you too.
slbradshaw is offline Female
Old 09-21-2009, 08:15 AM   #6
e love Red Sox!
Gifted

yazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant future

So strange! Thanks everyone for your responses! I will check on it later today and let you know what I find out!
Old 09-21-2009, 10:18 PM   #7
e love Red Sox!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by pfeagans01
Looks like you were 100% correct!! Thank you for your help!

And thank you to everyone else for taking the time to answer my thread!
Closed