Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2009, 12:52 PM   #1
ow! WI says I'm
Gifted

cassielouwho is just really nicecassielouwho is just really nice

Donation Award 
Question Unanswered: Activities are not working!

Hi all,

For the last two days I haven't been able to do the games on the activity page. Twice on the jellybean challenge, and now I can't do the Blast that trivia. It only shows the backdrop and no jar, and now no dart.

Anyone else and/or suggestions, please?
cassielouwho is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2009, 12:56 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

bunnyslippers13 is just really nicebunnyslippers13 is just really nice

Default Re: Activities are not working!

Hmm i think i heard some other people were having this problem so i think its a glitch and im sure ganz is working on fixing

i haven't done any of the daily activity's yet.... maybe you should try clearing your cache ore restarting your computer...? but if its a glitch that might not work... sorry i wasnt of any help

Last edited by bunnyslippers13; 05-02-2009 at 01:00 PM..
bunnyslippers13 is offline Female
Old 05-02-2009, 01:13 PM   #3
e love cupcakes
Gift Guru

cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest
cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest

WW has been really glitchy lately - I'd like to think it's due to the whole extravaganza and perhaps an overload on the servers. I'm just chalking it up to that for now, and hoping it is fixed by the beginning of the week. I haven't seen any other "fixes" that seem to be working for any of the others on their threads, so just keep trying and keep your fingers crossed.

Sorry cassielouwho - hope it works for you soon!
cocoharry is offline Female
Old 05-02-2009, 01:53 PM   #4
Furbyamy

AmyR33 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am also having problems with certain activities too. The Blast thing same as you, and also the Quick Draw thing is not working right either for me. It gets as far as saying "this here is a Webkinz Quick Draw" at times, but then that thing that comes up so that you can do the scratch off's of the tickets never wants to load.
I've tried clearing the cache and history, all that stuff, and still hasn't seemed to help the problem at all. I'm using Mozilla-Firefox.
What browsers are you all using?
AmyR33 is offline Female
Old 05-03-2009, 10:28 AM   #5
ow! WI says I'm
Gifted

Donation Award 

I use firefox.

I am 50-50 on the activities, and its still acting up. I got one of the trivia blasts to work yesterday, but now its not again. Ah well.

Hi cocoharry! Nice to see you outside the TS!
Old 05-03-2009, 12:09 PM   #6
Slytherin for this

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

I heard people are having problems with those actives. I have no idea how to fix them but to contact Ganz. Good luck!
Baby252 is offline Female
Old 05-03-2009, 02:14 PM   #7
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

yes there are problems with certain daily activities this weekend to where we can not do them. You are not alone, no worries
Old 05-03-2009, 02:17 PM   #8
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

A lot of people have recently had this problem. No worries!
badena2 is offline Female
Old 05-03-2009, 02:17 PM   #9
Gift Guru

elefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond repute

I have not been able to do the jellybean challenge- the trivia blast did not work the first time I logged in- I would get a blue screen with only the baseball-but I was able to log out and back in and it worked
elefancy is offline Female
Old 05-03-2009, 03:06 PM   #10
ow! WI says I'm
Gifted

Donation Award 

Now I can't get into my rooms. I think I am done with this weekend. I am too afraid to add my new pets I purchased this weekend. The W-shop is messed up too. I think there is just too much going on right now to risk losing key items.
Closed