Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2009, 01:04 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

paardengek12 is a name known to allpaardengek12 is a name known to allpaardengek12 is a name known to all

Default Answered: Ack webkinz code form estore!!

i just bought a webkinz ortament set from the estore and i put the code in at the code shop and it didn't work!!i tryed until it said that i was banned from the code shop for a day! plz help!!!! WWWAAAAHHH!!!!!
paardengek12 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Webberlily
There are several things that you can do when a code comes up "used".

1-You can phone Ganz or if a minor, get a parent to phone.

2-Or you can look at the bottom of the eStore web page and click on Contact Us. There is a form that you can use to explain your problem and get help.

3-Or you can look at the bottom of the eStore page and find the FAQ. In the FAQ are many interesting things to read, including instructions on codes, and what to do if you have a problem.

4-Or you can go to the WW log-in page - don't log in - go to Customer Service, Questions about Feature Codes, Our Feature Code Won't Work, and fill out that form.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-28-2009, 02:12 AM   #2

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Default Re: Ack webkinz code form estore!!

When you can try again, check carefully that you are entering the code correctly. Make sure that you aren't mixing up a 0 and an O, or a 5 and S. Also make sure you don't have Caps lock on. If you are very sure that you are entering it correctly, then call Ganz on Monday. I hope you get it sorted out soon.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 11-28-2009, 02:42 AM   #3
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

There are several things that you can do when a code comes up "used".

1-You can phone Ganz or if a minor, get a parent to phone.

2-Or you can look at the bottom of the eStore web page and click on Contact Us. There is a form that you can use to explain your problem and get help.

3-Or you can look at the bottom of the eStore page and find the FAQ. In the FAQ are many interesting things to read, including instructions on codes, and what to do if you have a problem.

4-Or you can go to the WW log-in page - don't log in - go to Customer Service, Questions about Feature Codes, Our Feature Code Won't Work, and fill out that form.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 11-28-2009, 06:41 AM   #4
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Definitely call Ganz but check your keyboard to make sure it is functioning properly too. Sometimes if you hit the wrong buttons you can change where your keys are or sometimes some keys don't function properly! Good luck and don't panic - Ganz will find a solution!
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 11-28-2009, 08:33 AM   #5
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Hm... try to do it like it says. Maybe you messed up a few keys. Try again in a day, and let's see if it works.

If it doesn't, contact Ganz and let them know the problem

I hope you get your Webkinz Ornament Code back up! Also, I hope it's seen in your Christmas Tree Good luck.
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 11-28-2009, 06:20 PM   #6

paardengek12 is a name known to allpaardengek12 is a name known to allpaardengek12 is a name known to all

ok i went back on today and it still didnt work ill try again

just tryed it and got banned again...WAAAAAAAAHHH i just wasted 4,000 koins on it DARN YOU GANZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WWAAAHHHHHHHH this is so unfair! GRRRR plz help..i dunno what to do..and my moms just like oh sorry...SHE DOESN'T CARE!!!!!!

Last edited by paardengek12; 11-28-2009 at 06:20 PM..
Old 11-28-2009, 06:21 PM   #7
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

If you're banned for 24 hours there's nothing you can do until tomorrow. Try again once the ban is lifted. Double and triple check the code.

If still not working by Monday, try Webberlilly's suggestions.
Lotamoxie is offline Female
Old 11-28-2009, 06:44 PM   #8
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Sometimes what I do is cut and paste the code a section at a time from the email with the code to the code in the code shop. That way I'm sure I'm not making a mistake. It is easy to confuse 5 ans S and the J often looks funny, too. I have gotten banned for a day when I was entering codes from trading cards because sometimes I would enter the wrong character or reverse one.

Is there another adult besides your mom who will call for you? I am sure if you get someone to call Ganz will help you.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 11-28-2009, 07:14 PM   #9

ok, i just sent a thingie to ganz and ihope they'll reply finger crosses!!!!!!
Closed