Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2009, 12:12 AM   #1
Lil Kinz
McGiver6870 is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Answered: Acer Aspire One WW doesn't fit screen

My daughter received an Acer One Mini Notebook for Christmas, but it only displays a quarter of the WebKinz screen.

WW suggests screen resolution be changed to a specific setting (1024x76.
I tried both of the Aspire's settings, (Yes, this notebook only has two resolution setttings), and niether showed enough of the screen to allow my daughter to work the site.

I'm hoping there's other mini notebook users who know how to fix this. It's such a handy tool for a Webkinz Kid.

I'm sure there's alot of other's out there with this same issue.
McGiver6870 is offline Male
Best Answer - Posted by
Sponsored Links
Old 12-29-2009, 07:28 AM   #2
hy can't I be a
Webkinz :)

tammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to all

Default Re: Acer Aspire One WW doesn't fit screen

I have a mini notebook and there is no way to fix this unfortunately. We have to wait for WW to move into the 21st century and allow for higher resolution screens and updated video cards.

Although, they could easily put in a scroll bar to move through WW when this is the case.
tammie2222 is offline Female
Old 12-29-2009, 12:31 PM   #3
I <3 randomness,

~smiley101~ has a spectacular aura about

There should be a percent in the lower right corner of your screen that says 100%. Click on that and a little menu bar should show up. Then choose the percent that suits your screen size. I probabally won't be perfect, but it should do the job!

Hope I helped!
~smiley101~
~smiley101~ is offline Female
Old 12-29-2009, 02:07 PM   #4
Lil Kinz

Smiley101: Thanks, but that doesn't fix it. It only shows a larger or smaller version of the same partial screen.

Tammie: Seriously... I can't believe they'd have such a limiting programming issue with these mini notebooks being so popular for over a year now.

Everyone: I'm still searching for a fix here; or even a way to report this to WW themselves, in a manner they will take seriously.

(mini notebook owners unite! )

Thanks.
Old 12-29-2009, 02:19 PM   #5
it's Olive ♥

Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl
Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl

Angry Re: Acer Aspire One WW doesn't fit screen

I have the exact problem. I also have an acer aspire one (mine is purple!) love it and I was really excited when I got it for my Bday in November. We have a desktop computer which is really slow so I don't use it and I was always on my dad's laptop to get on Webkinz and he was happy cause I wouldn't be on his all the time and now I still do!! We tried EVERYTHING! We called the Acer helpline and it wouldn't help. A scroll bar would be so nice to have. I feel bad cause I'm never on to talk to my friends on WW. I hope Ganz makes it so there's a scroll bar.
Catlover200710 is offline Female
Old 12-29-2009, 03:18 PM   #6
maltingheartforcats
Gift Guru

swisscheese101 has disabled reputation

I had an acer aspire one laptop, and to get the scroll bars for webkinz, I zoomed in to 125% and then scroll bars appeared. This was the only way I could see most of the bottom of the screen including the dock area, etc.
swisscheese101 is offline Female
Old 12-29-2009, 05:29 PM   #7
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

Just copy the URL for webkinz into a new tab. Then the scroll bats should be there.
pokemon2 is offline Female
Old 12-31-2009, 11:18 AM   #8
Lil Kinz

View Post Originally Posted by Goldendoodle
Everyone has this problem lately!!!
I have one myself, and this is your solution:

http://www.wallysweb.com/webkinz.html

Yes! It's webkinz with added scroll bars!

Thanks a bunch Goldendoodle.

My daughter's been using this link all day with no issues.
(Also thank "Wally" whereever he may be...lol)
Closed

Tags
screen