Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2009, 07:47 AM   #1
Sheryl is wacky!
Webkinz :)

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

Default Answered: accounts

Does anyone know if accounts can be combined and how that works? My DD couldn't get her account to work one day and she had a new pet she wanted to adopt so she thought she had entered her ww id wrong and added an extra number on the end. To make a long story short she ended up creating a new account and now has two which she really can't keep up with. She has 10+ pets on each account now and I thought if she could add the 2 together she would be better off since with school she doesn't always have time to get to both of them. I'd appreciate anyone's help with this. Thank you.
slbradshaw is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Cloud One
You can merge accounts if one of the accounts only has one pet on it, and that pet was adopted less than 30 days ago. The account that is less than 30 days old, is the one that will be closed.

You can send and/or trade, anything that's tradable/kinzpostable from that account to your other account. If you have money on that account, buy something and send that too Once you've sent everything, make sure the 30 days hasn't passed, and fill out the form to reset your account. You'll find it here: Click this

The form on that page will ask you to provide information about the account you're closing (the one that's less than 30 days old, with the one pet) like the pet code etc. Make sure the information you give matches what you gave when you first adopted that pet. It should be on the page that they tell you to print out and save when you adopt a new pet. Also make sure you enter your day and month of birth in the correct order. Lots of people make a mistake and put those numbers in the wrong order.

Within a few days, you'll get an email saying the code has been re-set. Then you can adopt that pet all over again, like it's brand new, and put it onto your other account this time.

Note: If you have time to send everything to your other account before 30 days is up, do it. If not, send and trade as much as you can to yourself (you can trade 3 items with your other account a day, and you can kinzpost 3 items a day too) and fill out the form somewhere around day 25. Don't wait until the last possible day. If more than 30 days passes (or has already passed) you won't be able to re-set that account.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2009, 07:58 AM   #2

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

Default Re: accounts

I don't think you can combine accounts with other accounts. Here is what Webkinz said with that. Click on this link, and find and click "I accidentally adopted my pet under a new username - can I put my pet back on my original account? http://www.webkinz.com/us_en/faq_account.html

It is a good idea to call ganz about this though.

Last edited by Dudeness; 08-31-2009 at 08:00 AM..
Dudeness is offline Female
Old 08-31-2009, 08:01 AM   #3
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

You can merge accounts if one of the accounts only has one pet on it, and that pet was adopted less than 30 days ago. The account that is less than 30 days old, is the one that will be closed.

You can send and/or trade, anything that's tradable/kinzpostable from that account to your other account. If you have money on that account, buy something and send that too Once you've sent everything, make sure the 30 days hasn't passed, and fill out the form to reset your account. You'll find it here: Click this

The form on that page will ask you to provide information about the account you're closing (the one that's less than 30 days old, with the one pet) like the pet code etc. Make sure the information you give matches what you gave when you first adopted that pet. It should be on the page that they tell you to print out and save when you adopt a new pet. Also make sure you enter your day and month of birth in the correct order. Lots of people make a mistake and put those numbers in the wrong order.

Within a few days, you'll get an email saying the code has been re-set. Then you can adopt that pet all over again, like it's brand new, and put it onto your other account this time.

Note: If you have time to send everything to your other account before 30 days is up, do it. If not, send and trade as much as you can to yourself (you can trade 3 items with your other account a day, and you can kinzpost 3 items a day too) and fill out the form somewhere around day 25. Don't wait until the last possible day. If more than 30 days passes (or has already passed) you won't be able to re-set that account.
Old 08-31-2009, 08:03 AM   #4
hip my hair back and
webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!

I am going to copy and paste this from the Webkinz homepage:
If your Webkinz pets are on two separate accounts and you would like them to be on the same account, the accounts must be merged.
It is possible for us to reset your new account if you have started it within the past 30 days. Please be aware that if we do this, you will lose all pets, KinzCash, rooms, and items you have accumulated on your account. Also, if you have entered any feature codes into this account, once the account is reset, the feature codes and all associated prizes will be lost. You will be unable to re-enter the feature codes in your new account. However, you will be able to readopt the pets, using your existing pet codes. This way all your pets can be merged onto the same account.
webkinz_girlyx0 is offline Female
Old 08-31-2009, 09:33 AM   #5
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

Yes, you can in fact merge accounts. Here is what the webkinz world website says about merging accounts:

"If your Webkinz pets are on two separate accounts and you would like them to be on the same account, the accounts must be merged.It is possible for us to reset your new account if you have started it within the past 30 days. Please be aware that if we do this, you will lose all pets, KinzCash, rooms, and items you have accumulated on your account. Also, if you have entered any feature codes into this account, once the account is reset, the feature codes and all associated prizes will be lost. You will be unable to re-enter the feature codes in your new account. However, you will be able to readopt the pets, using your existing pet codes. This way all your pets can be merged onto the same account."

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Closed