Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2008, 10:18 AM   #1
ber
Gift Guru

ber is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: account wont load

my autralian account wont load anyone else having this problem?
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2008, 12:44 PM   #2
rdettling10

Default Re: account wont load

Nope! I have an American account.
Old 02-01-2008, 12:47 PM   #3
vez15
Gift Guru

sdrabbitry15 is an unknown quantity at this point

sometimes mine will not load on internet explorer so i have to load on foxfire and sometimes it is the other way around...why ...who knows...
Old 02-01-2008, 01:37 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

FairwayPup is a glorious beacon of lightFairwayPup is a glorious beacon of light

Maybe they're having technical difficulties w/ connecting Canada w/ austrailia? IDK for sure, but maybe!
Old 02-01-2008, 02:57 PM   #5
Feed me Seymour
Gift Guru

gnomie13035 will become famous soon enough

I'm sorry I can't help....I have an American Account....Sometimes mine won't load, though, and I have to log in and out a few times before I can get in.
gnomie13035 is offline Female
Old 02-01-2008, 05:22 PM   #6

KiwiMum is on a distinguished road

There are a couple of us in New Zealand having trouble as well. It won't let us do any of the Daily Activities - keeps coming up with the window saying you have already done this today. This has been going on for a couple of days. Any suggestions on how best to contact Ganz from NZ would be most welcome.
Old 02-01-2008, 07:55 PM   #7
ber
Gift Guru

ber is on a distinguished road

Okay
First of all thank you all so much for your prompt relpies. The accounts are finally working. But it is very disappointing that you miss so many activities during this time and they arent reset for you to catch up. .I hope Ganz makes that change for when they are having technical issues so that you are able to reshop the Curio Shop and do your Activities! It always seems to go garbage when good things are going on!??

Thanks again you guys are the best!
Old 02-02-2008, 04:09 PM   #8
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

My Asian account hasn't let me do the daily activities for the past few days. Still won't let me do them today. I am glad I'm not the only one. I thought it was just me! I have only been able to do the wishing well between 12-2am; right before their maintenance.

Suggestion for your account not loading.... Sometimes this is because of a slow running script from the Adobe Flash Player. You need to allow pop-ups from webkinz.com and 66.48.69.102. If you can't load Webkinz because of a slow running script, a pop-up will come up saying that there is a slow running script and if you allow it to run, it might make your computer become unresponsive, do you want to abort the script? You must say no (you must allow the script to run), and then your page will load. If you have pop-up blocker on, you won't get this message, and nothing will load. I don't always get this message, but sometimes I have gotten it 1) when getting my items from storage to load my dock, 2) when loading the hourly/daily activities section (it will just say loading.....), and 3) right after the login page (if you have pop-up blocker on, all you will get is a green screen after you log in...nothing will load properly). Also, if you can't load a gift from the Kinz Post, try loading your dock first (sometimes this slow running script is the problem). I hope this helps.:pgn:
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 02-02-2008, 04:12 PM   #9

kittylov123 will become famous soon enough

SnowCrystal that's what i have to do!
I'm don't have an Asian account
I have american
kittylov123 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2008, 06:37 PM   #10
Im Finally a

Devinxcore is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Re: account wont load

Your Computer is Probably Having a Lag Try Restarting it. or it might be the website try contacting webkinz and support@webkinz.com
Closed