Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2009, 06:19 PM   #11
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Which account should I use?

Keep them together. It would have been interesting at the beginning to have a baby with each signature, but unfortunately there is no baby for the Calico cat.
marnabear is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2009, 06:21 PM   #12
inter Puppies Are
Gifted

HawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talent

I think they should be together. You wouldn't want to be seperated. Would you?
HawaiianBreeze is offline Female
Old 10-22-2009, 06:26 PM   #13
KAF, my little angel
Gift Guru

mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!

I would and always do keep mom with baby, LOL most times I have a lil kinz along with a big pet on the same account
mommamia3 is offline Female
Old 10-22-2009, 06:26 PM   #14
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

keep them together on the siganture account
pinky719 is offline Female
Old 10-22-2009, 06:29 PM   #15
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

Oh together for sure!
rockermom is offline Female
Old 10-22-2009, 06:29 PM   #16
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

I would keep Baby and Mommy together on the same account. I would even go so far as to say, I would have Baby in the same room as Mommy so she can take care of her little one.
Ranger1985 is offline Female
Old 10-22-2009, 06:29 PM   #17
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

Put the baby on the signature account. It's fitting to the mother, and it'll be fine! You could get lil kinz pandas and dogs and monkeys and junk for the account so every pet is a mother/father!
pokemon2 is offline Female
Old 10-22-2009, 06:32 PM   #18
Banned
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum

If they are on separate accounts, then you can take them into the Clubhouse together. We have THUNDER and Lightning on different accounts, and it's funny when we have them in the Clubhouse at the same time.
Mrs. Shimmer is offline Female
Old 10-22-2009, 08:19 PM   #19
Dave Matthews Band

CrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talent

I would put them on different accounts. They don't HAVE to be together. Baby penguin is just it's name cause it looks....babyish. But if you want them together, do that then.

Maybe, if you have a regular (not signature OR baby) penguin on your normal account, then the baby penguin could be it's baby.
Old 10-22-2009, 08:40 PM   #20
Yello?

Footontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by tarsky781
I say put the baby on the signature account. It won't look too out of place with its mama!
i agree
Footontable is offline Male
Closed