Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2011, 07:24 PM   #1
Call me Sydney!
Gifted

webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!

Default Answered: Account merging? Please Help

Quote:
- I want my new pet to be on my existing account
If you would like to merge two accounts, please be aware that this can only be done if you've started one of your accounts within the last 30 days. When you move a pet from one account to another, it's like starting over for that pet. They lose all items, rooms, and KinzCash they've acquired. Please be certain that you want to do this.
I will refer to my accounts as account one and account 2. Account 1 is an account I made in 2009 and account 2 was made today (4/18/11)
I want to merge an account I made today. I thought I wanted another account but I don't feel like logging on and doing all of that work. I just made the account today and adopted two lil' kinz.
If I merge account 1 with account 2 would that take away any KC or items from account 1 or will is just take away from account 2?
Also I have another question-
Quote:
PLEASE ENTER AND VERIFY ALL OF THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:

Username
Secret code of pet

First Name
Date of Birth

Email
Confirm Email

Pet Type
That's the form
So what account username do I type in? Account 1 or Account 2?
I have never merged an account before so anyone who knows the answers or has merged accounts before please help me with this.

Another question-
Would I get the pets PSF on account 1 after I merge?

If I fill out the form for pet 1 would it take pet 1 and pet 2 to account 1 or would I have to fill out 2 forms?

I need an answer really, really soon.

Last edited by webkinzlover397; 04-18-2011 at 07:34 PM..
webkinzlover397 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Isabelle123
Okay, first off, you would prob. lose everything on acc. 2 except for the pet's PSI. Type on account 1's username. You will have to fill out two forms, and yea, you should get both pet's PSFs on the account after they are merged. Hope this helps!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2011, 08:37 PM   #2
hat happened?
Gift Guru

Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness
Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Account merging? Please Help

Okay, first off, you would prob. lose everything on acc. 2 except for the pet's PSI. Type on account 1's username. You will have to fill out two forms, and yea, you should get both pet's PSFs on the account after they are merged. Hope this helps!
Isabelle123 is offline Female
Old 04-18-2011, 08:42 PM   #3
Call me Sydney!
Gifted

webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Account merging? Please Help

Thanks so much!
webkinzlover397 is offline Female
Closed