Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2008, 08:37 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

justinsbabe5000 is the bees knees!justinsbabe5000 is the bees knees!justinsbabe5000 is the bees knees!justinsbabe5000 is the bees knees!justinsbabe5000 is the bees knees!justinsbabe5000 is the bees knees!justinsbabe5000 is the bees knees!

Default Unanswered: Account Hijacked

I just wanted to thank every for their response about the post I posted about my cousin taking things from my account.

I had contacted Ganz and they have deleted my old account and reset all the codes for my pets. They have also gave me the codes for the 3 pets my cousin took the codes for. I have adopted all pets except the three she has codes for into my new account. I also recreated my old account and put those three pets with missing codes on them. This is the account I will be using when I play with my cousin. Ganz said they would be able to delete her account and ban her from ever using Webkinz but I told them I did not want them doing that. By deleting my account and resetting my pets codes I lost evrything I had on my account and had to start over new. Ganz said they can only do this one time. I have given my mom all the codes for my pets and ahe locked it up in her room for me so she doesn't get a hold of it. I am also not gonna give her the username of my new account.

Thanks again to all that responded about my problem.
justinsbabe5000 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-27-2008, 08:39 PM   #2
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

Default Re: Account Hi*******

I am glad to hear that they took care of it for you!
LilyRose is offline Female
Old 06-27-2008, 08:41 PM   #3
[xo]watermelon3

I am very happy to hear that this is no longer a problem for you and that Ganz took charge
Old 06-27-2008, 08:41 PM   #4
Nick Jonas is my
Webkinz :)
MrsNickJonas[♥] is on a distinguished road

Thats great that they did that for you! =)
MrsNickJonas[♥] is offline Female
Old 06-27-2008, 08:43 PM   #5
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

I'm glad everything worked out for you.
mom2tc is offline Female
Old 06-27-2008, 08:47 PM   #6
smrtiegurl101

i didn't know, but it's good and i'm glad to hear GANZ took charge of ur situation.
Old 06-28-2008, 08:00 AM   #7
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

very good that ganz helped you. sorry that you had to start all over, but i guess it was the price to pay to have a new account.
it was also very benevolent of you to ask them not to ban your cousin. that was a very nice thing you did, even though she messed with you that way. i guess it will keep things peaceful in the family zone.

good luck with the new account.
miss spots is offline Female
Closed