Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2011, 05:15 PM   #1
ants to move doors!
Webkinz :)

Nereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant future

Question Answered: Account Expiring Before 1-19

My secondary (non-Deluxe) account is set to expire on Monday (1-10). I know I have the 14-day grace period to add a pet, but if I wait will I then fall under the new 'No Expiry' rule? Is it even worth having one of those accounts? What should I do?
Best Answer - Posted by Jenny
I'm not sure. I know that the previously expired accounts that are being opened again on the 19th will be limited, i'm not sure what the exact limitations are but they wont have a 'full' membership until a new pet is adopted. I'm guessing that your account will only have the limited membership because even though its on the 14 day grace period, it technically expired on the 10th, but i could be wrong. I would suggest just adopting another webkinz before the 19th if you can.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2011, 05:43 PM   #2
deedee6
Gifted

lego has accomplished something fantabulous
lego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulous

Default Re: Account Expiring Before 1-19

You should check out what that kind of account is like. If you don't like it adopt a pet.
lego is offline Female
Old 01-08-2011, 06:03 PM   #3
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Even under the old rules, if your account was totally expired, you could still get it running again by adopting another pet. I would wait and see what happens. You might just get your account back by doing nothing.
Desty is offline Female
Old 01-08-2011, 09:35 PM   #4
SophieRecords!

SophieKinz can ride a flying orange
SophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orange

I'm not sure what your question is, but I think what you're trying to say is will your account expire. And the answer is no. It stinks that Ganz made this whole expiring process so difficult and confusing.
SophieKinz is offline Female
Old 01-08-2011, 10:00 PM   #5
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I have a lot of extra Webkinz I haven't adopted yet so I just went ahead and adopted another pet.
For me my account wouldn't have expired within enough time to use my welcome back code so it wasn't worth me worrying about it.
Good luck with what you decide
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 01-08-2011, 11:06 PM   #6
Gifted

Jenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed up
Jenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed up

I'm not sure. I know that the previously expired accounts that are being opened again on the 19th will be limited, i'm not sure what the exact limitations are but they wont have a 'full' membership until a new pet is adopted. I'm guessing that your account will only have the limited membership because even though its on the 14 day grace period, it technically expired on the 10th, but i could be wrong. I would suggest just adopting another webkinz before the 19th if you can.
Jenny is offline Female
Old 01-09-2011, 11:48 AM   #7

bri8406 is a glorious beacon of lightbri8406 is a glorious beacon of lightbri8406 is a glorious beacon of light

Well if you can't get it back ask a friend to bring it back.
bri8406 is offline Female
Old 01-09-2011, 12:34 PM   #8
Banned
webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!
webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!

Webkinz is starting this thing where accounts no longer expire. You need a full membership to do some things, but for the most part, you can do everything you used to. Also, you can have a friend click on the welcome back ad that appears every once in a while. They can give you the code! Or, you can just buy a deluxe membership or a webkinz or lil'kinz. Good Luck!

oh, and also, if you don't adopt a pet before the 19, it's ok. you just won't be able to play on webkinz until then, unless you have a welcome back code or adopt a webkinz or lil'kinz.
Old 01-09-2011, 12:35 PM   #9

bri8406 is a glorious beacon of lightbri8406 is a glorious beacon of lightbri8406 is a glorious beacon of light

My idea isn't good enough??
bri8406 is offline Female
Old 01-09-2011, 12:37 PM   #10
Banned
webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!
webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!

oh, and also, you don't have to adopt a pet before the 19th. you just won't be able to get on the website until then, unless you get a deluxe membership, welcome back code, webkinz, or lil'kinz.

no it's awesomei just thought i would share my opinion too

Last edited by webkinzfan909; 01-09-2011 at 12:37 PM..
Closed