Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2010, 07:16 PM   #1
hy, hello there!
Gift Guru

HORCRACES is an unparalleled talent
HORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talent

Default Answered: Account Expiration Info Needed ASAP!

Okay, I logged onto my little cousin's webkinz account today to do his dailies (as he cannot get on very often). I notice a letter from WW so I decide to open it, I realize his account expires tomorrow, the 17th. This has been the only notification, it was sent yesterday (I didn't get a chance to log in for him yesterday). He will be devastated if he loses his account, most stores that sell webkinz are already closed for the night. Will I still be able to log in tomorrow or be able to somehow renew his account? I'm desperate for any info on this subject as I've always renewed on time (before this accident), any info is immensely appreciated!
HORCRACES is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by sarahgotchi
From what I understand, you will not be able to actually play on his account tomorrow, but it will still be there. You should have 3 months to adopt another pet and renew it, before the account is permanently deleted. Good luck, hope this helps!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2010, 07:22 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Account Expiration Info Needed ASAP!

Oh, please don't panic. You have time. My granddaughter's account expired 6 months ago and she was able to register a new pet that she got at Easter and renew her account. The account is always there, but they won't let you play until you "renew" by adding a new webkinz.
jazzykinz is offline Female
Old 04-16-2010, 07:26 PM   #3
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

I logged in yesterday and found 2 of my accts were expired, I received no notice.
Once you get a webkinz to add to the acct, just go ahead and add it, the acct is still there. You just can't play or do your dailies
Old 04-16-2010, 07:34 PM   #4
hy, hello there!
Gift Guru

HORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by jazzykinz
Oh, please don't panic. You have time. My granddaughter's account expired 6 months ago and she was able to register a new pet that she got at Easter and renew her account. The account is always there, but they won't let you play until you "renew" by adding a new webkinz.
View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
I logged in yesterday and found 2 of my accts were expired, I received no notice.
Once you get a webkinz to add to the acct, just go ahead and add it, the acct is still there. You just can't play or do your dailies
Thanks for the info! If I buy a webkinz for my cousin's birthday party on Sunday (what ironic timing! ) and he renews his account then it should remain the same way as when it expired, correct?
Old 04-16-2010, 08:00 PM   #5
Peter Capaldi
Gift Guru

sarahgotchi knows the way
sarahgotchi knows the waysarahgotchi knows the way

From what I understand, you will not be able to actually play on his account tomorrow, but it will still be there. You should have 3 months to adopt another pet and renew it, before the account is permanently deleted. Good luck, hope this helps!
sarahgotchi is offline Female
Old 04-16-2010, 08:03 PM   #6
uvs her family!
Webkinz :)

MomOfDancers will become famous soon enough

Don't worry! I believe you have about 6 months (not 100% sure) to renew! So when he gets new pet after the account expires, here is what to do.

Go into log-in and type the username and password but instead of clicking the log-in button, click the adopt a pet button! This will bring his Webkinz account back to life, no harm done! Good luck.
MomOfDancers is offline Female
Old 04-16-2010, 08:08 PM   #7
hy, hello there!
Gift Guru

Thanks everyone for the advice, hopefully I will be able to get him a new webby for his birthday party on Sunday.
Closed