Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   Account Expiration Info Needed ASAP! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/account-expiration-info-needed-asap-617174/)

HORCRACES04-16-2010 07:16 PM

Account Expiration Info Needed ASAP!

Okay, I logged onto my little cousin's webkinz account today to do his dailies (as he cannot get on very often). I notice a letter from WW so I decide to open it, I realize his account expires tomorrow, the 17th. This has been the only notification, it was sent yesterday (I didn't get a chance to log in for him yesterday). He will be devastated if he loses his account, most stores that sell webkinz are already closed for the night. Will I still be able to log in tomorrow or be able to somehow renew his account? I'm desperate for any info on this subject as I've always renewed on time (before this accident), any info is immensely appreciated! :(

jazzykinz04-16-2010 07:22 PM

Re: Account Expiration Info Needed ASAP!

Oh, please don't panic. You have time. My granddaughter's account expired 6 months ago and she was able to register a new pet that she got at Easter and renew her account. The account is always there, but they won't let you play until you "renew" by adding a new webkinz.

COWS4YOU04-16-2010 07:26 PM

I logged in yesterday and found 2 of my accts were expired, I received no notice.
Once you get a webkinz to add to the acct, just go ahead and add it, the acct is still there. You just can't play or do your dailies

HORCRACES04-16-2010 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jazzykinz (Post 19108022)
Oh, please don't panic. You have time. My granddaughter's account expired 6 months ago and she was able to register a new pet that she got at Easter and renew her account. The account is always there, but they won't let you play until you "renew" by adding a new webkinz.

Quote:

Originally Posted by COWS4YOU (Post 19108083)
I logged in yesterday and found 2 of my accts were expired, I received no notice.
Once you get a webkinz to add to the acct, just go ahead and add it, the acct is still there. You just can't play or do your dailies

Thanks for the info! If I buy a webkinz for my cousin's birthday party on Sunday (what ironic timing! :2funny:) and he renews his account then it should remain the same way as when it expired, correct? :)

sarahgotchi04-16-2010 08:00 PM

From what I understand, you will not be able to actually play on his account tomorrow, but it will still be there. You should have 3 months to adopt another pet and renew it, before the account is permanently deleted. Good luck, hope this helps!

MomOfDancers04-16-2010 08:03 PM

Don't worry! I believe you have about 6 months (not 100% sure) to renew! So when he gets new pet after the account expires, here is what to do.

Go into log-in and type the username and password but instead of clicking the log-in button, click the adopt a pet button! This will bring his Webkinz account back to life, no harm done! Good luck.

HORCRACES04-16-2010 08:08 PM

Thanks everyone for the advice, hopefully I will be able to get him a new webby for his birthday party on Sunday. :)