Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2010, 06:49 PM   #1
riene
Webkinz :)

riene is on a distinguished road

Angry Answered: account expiration

If you pet has expired, you have a minimum of 30 days to renew your account. All of your KinzCash, items, rooms and pets will be waiting for you to play with again.

so after 30 days you can never get this account back again?....i have an account from over a year ago, that has not been touched, wanted to go back on there and get the stuff from it, but i guess it is gone forever?
riene is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Ritzcracker
[i know the account username and password, but it just keeps saying that the member info is incorrect, try again...dunno, i might contact ganz and see what they say, thx everyone for ur helpful responses[/QUOTE]

That means that either your username or password are wrong. Do you still have a code for one of the pets on the account? If you do, you can try resetting the password using that code. If you contact Ganz, you will also need a code. If you can't figure it out, call Ganz, or have a parent call if you're underage. Don't bother trying to e-mail; you only get "form" letters telling you that they'll look into the problem, but rarely does anyone actually hear back from them. Here's the number: Telephone: 1-866-WEBKINZ * 1-866-932-5469
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2010, 06:51 PM   #2

HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: account expiration

From what I know, it's gone forever. Sorry!

*Sierra*
HuskyLuv is offline Female
Old 03-02-2010, 06:52 PM   #3

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

I have read numerous threads where people were able to re-activate an account that had expired over a year ago. Apparently everything just stays "frozen", and you can adopt a pet onto the account to reactivate it at any time. I do not believe I have ever read about an account being deleted.

In fact, I just was reading a thread in which someone noticed that an account that expired over a year ago won the "Member of the day" award. Clearly, inactive accounts are NOT deleted.

So if you want the account back, adopt a pet onto it, and you should be good.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 03-02-2010, 06:58 PM   #4
riene

thanks for ur information guys, i hope ritzcracker is right
riene is offline Female
Old 03-02-2010, 07:15 PM   #5
Dark Hunter will become famous soon enough

Just try calling up Ganz, and seeing what they suggest. I believe that an account will never fully disappear, and that it's still possible to adopt a new pet onto the account to have it reactivated, even after the official expiration has happened. You never know until you try, so don't give up until you talk with a rep. Good luck to you!
Dark Hunter is offline Female
Old 03-02-2010, 07:27 PM   #6
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

Keep us posted, I hope you can get your stuff back!!! Good luck!

Beautiful great dane avatar pic by the way!
Lolith is offline Female
Old 03-02-2010, 07:35 PM   #7
hy not live 4 God?
Banned
pommiemommy is a name known to allpommiemommy is a name known to allpommiemommy is a name known to all

if you DO adopt another pet to your account you should be 100% fine!

Where it lets you Log In; Change Password; Adopt A New Pet

Type in your User & password then click ADOPT A NEW PET
Old 03-02-2010, 07:47 PM   #8
riene

thx everyone, and thx Lolith, thee dane is my baby girl Luna
riene is offline Female
Old 03-02-2010, 07:58 PM   #9
Call me Nathy.

webkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contest
webkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contest

It sounds like you're fine. My friend has the same problem, and if she does these things, and still has all her stuff, I'll let you know. Good luck!:chi:
webkinzrule2 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2010, 08:40 PM   #10
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

Riene - Luna is a just a beautiful name!!! I had a friend with a harlequin great dane - she was beautiful (Kumari). My dog (Avatar photo) is a rescued poodle - we have had him nearly 10 years - his name is Red and he is such a joy! I have asthma so poodles are the only dog I can have...
Lolith is offline Female
Closed

Tags
webkinzrule2 wuz here