Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2009, 02:38 PM   #21
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 
Default Re: Account due to expire, concerns about adoption glitch

It is also my understanding that there is a grace period so I really would not be that concerned, especially with all of the adoption problems of late I seriously doubt Ganz would not reactivate the account. However, if you are interested this is my story about when we were hit by the famous glitch the first clue was the an error message stating that the code had been used (obviously not) however when we logging into the account was frozen but you could see the pet... but got log out when you tried to do anything. The pet was adopted 03/09/09 as of last night I was finally about to get back in and by changing to an old pet going to the room then switching back to the new pet who just magically appeared all now seems to be fixed like nothing ever happened and I am happy to report that all seems to have been corrected and we are now able to get back into the account although we had called we never actually spoke to a real live breathing human. But when I check the pet stats it does show that the pet was adopted on the 9th, I hope this helps you out some and good luck
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2009, 02:55 PM   #22
rambo33...save ur kc
Gift Trainee
yukita03jm is just really niceyukita03jm is just really nice

think even if your account expire you are still given a couple of weeks until you really can't do anything about it..
yukita03jm is offline Female
Old 03-12-2009, 02:59 PM   #23
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

I would just adopt it and call Ganz if anything goes wrong. You also have a 30 day grace period. Sorry you have to worry about this.
Old 03-12-2009, 03:11 PM   #24
Webkinz :)
Chickadee123 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz005
I would just adopt it and call Ganz if anything goes wrong. You also have a 30 day grace period. Sorry you have to worry about this.
If it expires you can still PLAY for 14 days.

After that you have SIX MONTHS to reactivate your account.

They say a MINIMUM of 30 days, probably to encourage you to do it within a month, but the USER AGREEMENT says you have 6 months so that's the maximum.

These quotes are from WW. I added the underlining:
When your account does expire, you will have a grace period of 14 days, after which you will no longer be able to access your Webkinz account.

Don't worry, though, your pet, items, rooms and KinzCash will be fine for a minimum of 30 days during which you can renew your account for another year by adopting a new Webkinz or Lil'Kinz pet. As soon as you adopt your new pet, you will automatically be able to play with all of your pets on your account.

If you let your Account lapse without renewing it prior to the end of your then-current Registration Period as discussed above, you may reactivate your Account within the next six months: (i) for a further period of twelve (12) months from the date of reactivation by registering a new Webkinz pet; or (ii) for a further period equal to the length of the renewal period selected by you upon payment of the then current and applicable renewal fee, if available.

I hope this helps !
Old 03-12-2009, 03:24 PM   #25
WHONKâ„¢!!!
Gift Guru

vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Remember that you have a 30 day gace period in which you can still adopt a new webkinz and keep your account...I would probably wait 2 weeks to see if the glitch is fixed (it probably will) and then adopt.

(Just note that after your account's actual expiration date, you won't be able to use it until you enter a new pet code)
vince730 is offline Male
Closed