Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2008, 07:06 AM   #11
Tale as old as timeā™„
Gift Guru

SaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
SaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Default Re: Academy Graduation, no 'Secret Surprise'?

Maybe you have to pass level 10 in all classes.

♥SaddleClub♥
SaddleClub is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-13-2008, 07:09 AM   #12
KA RETIREE
Gift Guru

chapman12 is cool as a bunny clownchapman12 is cool as a bunny clownchapman12 is cool as a bunny clownchapman12 is cool as a bunny clownchapman12 is cool as a bunny clownchapman12 is cool as a bunny clownchapman12 is cool as a bunny clownchapman12 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

Good Morning!

I just wanted you to know that the same thing has happened to me, no prize in my dock
I have gone through my dock 10 times now and still nothing. Guess I was hoping it would show up if I kept looking

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by chapman12; 06-13-2008 at 07:14 AM..
chapman12 is offline Female
Old 06-13-2008, 10:40 AM   #13
Webkinz :)

SometimesJosie is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for all of the comments and congratulations! To clarify, Oliver didn't graduate by completing all of the basic courses and receive (or fail to receive) his diploma. That won't even be possible for anyone for a while yet. Completing any one course for the first time should take a minimum of 275 days; that's if you play every day, never fail, and the game never crashes. Theoretically, to play a single pet through to full graduation would double that time, since you can only take three courses per day, but with multiple pets playing different courses it will be less, because of the reduction in required classes the first four times each class is completed.

Oliver has only actually been playing for 253 days, but there was a glitch around the time that people playing every day would have first been completing level 5 that jumped you ahead to the last five classes of level 6 (I'm guessing that, with the glitch, it would take 250 days to complete a course, or maybe 251 because part of the glitch made one day look lke a fail even though you passed; Oliver failed on account of program crashes a couple of times which probably accounts for the extra days). That glitch has been corrected for a while now, and didn't effect the courses that were introduced later at all. So, for a perfect player it would only be possible to have complete the first three courses by now (speed, strength, and creativity). My hippo Walter has two more days to complete level 10 of strength, and my frog Lillian has 10 days left to complete creativity and 40 to complete agility (but it should be possible to complete agility sooner, I failed that one a lot!)

So, there won't be any diplomas for a while, but according to the booklet 'Your Guide to Learning' at the Academy, you should receive a 'special surprise' every time a pet completes level 10 of a Basic course as well as levels 5 and 10 of Talent courses. I have several pets who will complete level 5 of grooming in 4 days, so I'll have to see what happens then.

Perhaps, because of the level 5 glitch making it possible to complete a course in less than 275 days, Ganz wasn't prepared for anyone to have earned that 'special surprise' yet. In any event, I did send an email to customer support. I'll update in this thread and make an annoucement if I do get that 'special surprise'.
Old 06-13-2008, 10:46 AM   #14
Twilight<33333333

55555ap is on a distinguished road

you have to comlete them (courses) all
55555ap is offline Female
Old 06-13-2008, 11:06 AM   #15
Baltimore Colts

Congrats! I hope you get that special suprice and it isn like the time when people made level five on the first day possible
Old 06-13-2008, 11:07 AM   #16
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

You looked on your action tab?
Old 06-13-2008, 12:52 PM   #17
Back in School!

JuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by 55555ap
you have to comlete them (courses) all
Only to get the diploma. A surprise is supposed to be awarded after each of the 6 basic courses are finished (and at the end of levels 5 and 10 in each talent course).

Congrats, SometimesJosie! Hopefully Ganz will get their act together sooner rather than later where this is concerned.

Now I'm curious to see what's going to happen when Grooming level 5 is finished. That should be in the next couple of days, shouldn't it? I'm about a week away still, and I know I missed a few days along the way...
Closed