Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2008, 08:03 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
shakinbonesmama is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Unanswered: Absolute confusion and multiple questions

I dont really know where to start. Im brand new to WI and this website even confuses me there is sooo much info. I do have to say its a great site though to have at least a bit of direction in this new chaos called webkinz world haha Ill just start with a few of my basic questions and concerns. 1. LOADING holy guacamole nothing EVER loads. And YES I restart get rid of temp files clear files etc. 2. I never see any of my freinds logged on 3. None of them are ever under a color even if there off. 3. Kinz chat plus where is it? I havent seen it yet. Does it exsist? 4. All the old games where are they? checkers? bathtub battles? trading card game? 5. The games that ARE there how come you cant play against anyone anymore? 6. How the heck do people get thropys? and I will stop at 7 even though I could really keep going 7.People have all these cool things and things I haent ever seen where do they come from? I do trading cards and the curio shop. If somone could PLEASE answer that would be great my son and I are getting VERY frustrated with the site. Even if you dont feel like answering a link to the answers would be great. THanks with all the love in the world

Jessica

:bt::bokbok::clyde::easter::goo::gor::gwolf::husky: <----- some of our guys : ) going to look for the Hi my name is Joe section
shakinbonesmama is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2008, 08:27 PM   #2
ants to catch up!
Gift Guru

Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!

Default Re: Absolute confusion and multiple questions

View Post Originally Posted by shakinbonesmama
I dont really know where to start. Im brand new to WI and this website even confuses me there is sooo much info. I do have to say its a great site though to have at least a bit of direction in this new chaos called webkinz world haha Ill just start with a few of my basic questions and concerns. 1. LOADING holy guacamole nothing EVER loads. And YES I restart get rid of temp files clear files etc. 2. I never see any of my freinds logged on 3. None of them are ever under a color even if there off. 3. Kinz chat plus where is it? I havent seen it yet. Does it exsist? 4. All the old games where are they? checkers? bathtub battles? trading card game? 5. The games that ARE there how come you cant play against anyone anymore? 6. How the heck do people get thropys? and I will stop at 7 even though I could really keep going 7.People have all these cool things and things I haent ever seen where do they come from? I do trading cards and the curio shop. If somone could PLEASE answer that would be great my son and I are getting VERY frustrated with the site. Even if you dont feel like answering a link to the answers would be great. THanks with all the love in the world

Jessica

:bt::bokbok::clyde::easter::goo::gor::gwolf::husky: <----- some of our guys : ) going to look for the Hi my name is Joe section
Okay, in order, the answers to your questions are:

1. WW has been VERY slow and glitchy since they added the Halloween stuff. Try clearing your cache and history for your web browser and logging into WW again.
2. If your friends aren't logged into WW at the same time as you, you won't see them. If they are online, you'll hear "Yoo hoo!" and their name will have a smiley face next to it on your phone. If you want your real life friends to be at WW at the same time as you, you might have to coordinate it through e-mail or phone.
3. You need parental permission to have Kinzchat plus on your account. You get permission by going to the WW main page, clicking on "Parents Area", and clicking on "manage Kinzchat plus access". You will need to provide Ganz with your legitimate e-mail address, and they will send an e-mail to you with instructions on validating your Kinzchat plus access.
4. Checkers and Dogbeard's Bathtub battles are games you can buy from the W Shop. The trading card game no longer exists.
5. If you're trying to play a two-player game with another WW member, make sure your phone is turned on! This goes for player vs. player games in the Tournament Arena, too. If your phone isn't on, you'll never get the other player loaded.
6. You can find all kinds of wonderful info about winning trophies HERE and the randomness of certain trophies is explained HERE and HERE.
7. Many people get rare items by using the VERY wonderful info that's at the top of every screen in the forum. It shows you exactly what time the rare will be offered on a given day in European, American, and Asian accounts. If you need trading card stuff, perhaps you want to look into becoming Gifted here at WI. You can find out about the WI Gift Exchange HERE. I'm currently in the training section for the Gift Exchange and it is an absolute BLAST! If you want to visit the trading room on WW, go to the clubhouse, click on "trading room", find a room that isn't full (which is easy during the day when kids are in school, and very tough after 3:00 PM Eastern!), and start trading, which you do by clicking on a trading table and inviting another WW member in that room to trade. A warning: many people will try to trade food and coupons and W Shop stuff for your rares and exclusives. Before you start trading, familiarize yourself with what things are worth. WI has a great value guide, called the WIGEV (Webkinz Insider Gift Exchange Values), which can be found HERE.

I hope this helps, and if you need more information, please feel free to PM me with more questions! Good luck, and I hope you will now find WW less frustrating!
Skipper783 is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 12:06 AM   #3
Gasp! I'm GREEN!
Gift Guru

lotusfairy is just really nicelotusfairy is just really nice

Wow, Skipper, good answers!

Welcome to WI, Shakin'!!! It takes a while to learn how to navigate this site because there is just so much info, but it is totally worth it. My advice... just jump right in and start reading. You'll find your answers and more! A lot of us actually spend more time on WI than on WW... and we become the "go to" people for the neighborhood kids whenever something goes wrong on WW because WI always makes it possible for us know the answers fast! Stick around and you will soon be as WW savvy as the rest of us! Good luck in your search and don't be afraid to ask more questions. We all love to help each other!
lotusfairy is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 02:17 AM   #4
acky for Webkinz
Webkinz :)

TheLastUnicorn4 is on a distinguished road

OMG Skipper783! Thank you SO much! I'm new here as well but an old hand at Webkinz, so I thought I would pop in here & answer her questions. But you have done more than I ever could, you even answered a question I had about the Gift Exchange.

And Lotusfairy, thank you for the offer for more help. I was a bit nervous about posting a couple of questions for fear of Cyber-bullies or whatever. But you make me feel like I just joined a group of friends.

I would like to add that I found another thread that may help solve some glitches for some folks. I don't know how to do links here yet so if you want the info, find "I solved my Glitchfest Problem" by JoshGrobanfan in the "Somebody Help" part. I have been learning SO much just reading the FAQ's & some of the threads. Now I'm ready to start a thread of my own. But I will make sure there isn't already a thread like it. I have noticed many threads that basically ask the same thing.
TheLastUnicorn4 is offline Female
Closed