Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2009, 04:39 PM   #1
snarkeyop
Webkinz :)

WebkinzPie is just really niceWebkinzPie is just really nice

Default Unanswered: About Webkinz Today...

Is anyone having trouble logging into Webkinz today? When I logged in, it just froze with the Magic W, loading. Is anyone having this problem too?

WebkinzPie
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2009, 04:41 PM   #2
froggymom617 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: About Webkinz Today...

I froze up for a while then got in but just now I tried Quizzy's Blast and the dart gun is missing.
froggymom617 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2009, 04:42 PM   #3
snarkeyop

There must be something wrong with the servers. I'll keep trying, hoping that it will work.
Old 04-30-2009, 04:42 PM   #4
Gifted

mcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clown

Hmm. No, I'm not. You may want to clear your internet's cache. Also you may want to try restarting your computer. Either of those things usually work for me.

But I did have some trouble with Quizzy's Blast...all I had to do was log out & back in to get it to work though.
mcgymnast9 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2009, 04:43 PM   #5
snarkeyop

Ok. Thanks. I'll try that! Restarting my computer might work!
Old 04-30-2009, 04:43 PM   #6
Gifted

mcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clown

Yep, no problem. (;
Hopefully that works.
mcgymnast9 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2009, 04:44 PM   #7
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

I did early this morning, but it seems to be okay now... clear the cache that sometimes will help.
Old 04-30-2009, 04:47 PM   #8
Gifted

fuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by mcgymnast9
Hmm. No, I'm not. You may want to clear your internet's cache. Also you may want to try restarting your computer. Either of those things usually work for me.

But I did have some trouble with Quizzy's Blast...all I had to do was log out & back in to get it to work though.
I'd say that all of this is just from the trafic webkinz is getting from webkinz day and all of other events going on lately. I'm sure webkinz will be back to "super speedy" soon enough or at least back to it's normal speed. Just do what mcgymnast9 said, clear your history and try restarting your computer and it should work fine or abit faster at least
fuzzysocks is offline Female
Old 04-30-2009, 04:53 PM   #9
snarkeyop

View Post Originally Posted by fuzzysocks
I'd say that all of this is just from the trafic webkinz is getting from webkinz day and all of other events going on lately. I'm sure webkinz will be back to "super speedy" soon enough or at least back to it's normal speed. Just do what mcgymnast9 said, clear your history and try restarting your computer and it should work fine or abit faster at least
I think fuzzysocks is right. I hope Webkinz will get faster soon! And restarting my computer didn't work. I'll need to clean my cache. If that doesn't work, I don't know what to do.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:01 PM   #10
E GOT DANCING PIGGIE

shimu_the_whale has a spectacular aura about

happened to me too! I tried to put in the new theme, and it didn't work, so I tried to logout and log back in, but it didn't let me
Closed

Tags
anyone having trouble?, i am sad