Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2010, 11:44 PM   #1
Poptart Lover! <3
Webkinz :)

sunnieinkinz is cool as a bunny clownsunnieinkinz is cool as a bunny clownsunnieinkinz is cool as a bunny clownsunnieinkinz is cool as a bunny clownsunnieinkinz is cool as a bunny clownsunnieinkinz is cool as a bunny clownsunnieinkinz is cool as a bunny clownsunnieinkinz is cool as a bunny clown

Exclamation Answered: this is about WI.....

my friend is trying to create an account on WI but when she clicks 'click to register this pops up on the top of the screen:

The string you entered for the image verification did not match what was displayed.

and it won't work. I did not have this problem when I created an account so I have no clue how to resolve it. Please help. It's driving us CRAZY!!
sunnieinkinz is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by zacspet
I think it means that those letters you have to type in to ensure you aren't a robot were wrong, but I am not sure? You need to use the exact same as it displays that includes capitals when capitals and lowercase when lowercase.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-29-2010, 09:06 AM   #2
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: this is about WI.....

The best thing would probably be to leave a message with one of the admins. I'm sure they can help with that.
Desty is offline Female
Old 12-29-2010, 09:28 AM   #3
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

I think it means that those letters you have to type in to ensure you aren't a robot were wrong, but I am not sure? You need to use the exact same as it displays that includes capitals when capitals and lowercase when lowercase.
zacspet is offline Male
Old 12-29-2010, 09:33 AM   #4
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by zacspet
I think it means that those letters you have to type in to ensure you aren't a robot were wrong, but I am not sure?
LOL That made me chuckle. I wonder how many robots have tried to join WI?
I know what you're saying though.
Desty is offline Female
Old 12-29-2010, 09:34 AM   #5
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

They are most likely case sensitive, make sure you don't accidentally type a capital letter when it was suppose to be lowercase or lowercase for capital.
pup5115 is offline Male
Old 12-29-2010, 09:39 AM   #6
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
LOL That made me chuckle. I wonder how many robots have tried to join WI?
I know what you're saying though.
Yeah...Bots are real We have a few of the creepy crawlies try to slip through, but that is what those extra little steps you take are for. To ensure that you are human and not just a random spaminator.

Back to the topic at hand...did you check your friend's email. You need to verify your account by email confirmation before you can continue. Tell her to check her junk mail. It could be in there.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-29-2010, 09:59 AM   #7
I'm movin' on ♥

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Yeah...Bots are real We have a few of the creepy crawlies try to slip through, but that is what those extra little steps you take are for. To ensure that you are human and not just a random spaminator.
Isn't that how WI broke the record number of users online last summer? That was really creepy.
Desty is offline Female
Old 12-29-2010, 10:13 AM   #8
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

No, it was guests that assisted in that endeavor We had a LOT of users on that day and we had a lot of people who knew this was the place to go because they needed information...so they kinda just 'lurk.' Bots and intentional spammers don't last very long here...
It was the day before my Birthday, July 28th It was during the Official Touring Van Giveaway Contest.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed