Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2008, 10:19 PM   #1
Manderiffic
Webkinz :)
Manderiffic is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: About Pet of The Month

So if you already own the pet of the month do you not get anything? Does it really have to be registered within that month????
Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-2008, 10:24 PM   #2
@^_^@

4furryfurby4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: About Pet of The Month

i think so. i activated the lil kinz pig in december, not knowing it was the pet of the month in march. but you can still do the potm activities
Old 02-28-2008, 10:44 PM   #3
Manderiffic

Ok so you just don't get the loot bags...but you can do the activities. I'm ok with that I guess. I got a free panda in my trading cards and after I adopted it someone told me it's going to be May's POTM
Old 02-28-2008, 10:46 PM   #4
kateygma is now a
Gift Guru

katey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonder

Yep, you just don't get the loot bag. You do get to do all the extra activities though. So you do not miss out completely.
Old 02-29-2008, 11:31 AM   #5
Ltd2girl
Gift Guru

abercrombie101 is a glorious beacon of lightabercrombie101 is a glorious beacon of light

yeah you get to do the activities but you don't get anything
Old 02-29-2008, 11:42 AM   #6
Manderiffic

Thanks everyone for your help! I'm thinkin about starting to collect the POTM's that I think are cute! So now I know for the future.
Old 02-29-2008, 01:09 PM   #7

waywrd is on a distinguished road

I wish ganz made that clearer on their website. When my kids first opened their acount it was right before the Chihuahua was POTM and they were so excited for the month to start thinking that they were going to get a loot bag (they started their acct with the Chihuahua). When they didn't get anything at the start of the month they were soooo dissappointed.
I looked at all the info that ganz had on their site after that and think they really weren't clear enough. Anyway this just got me thinking about that and thought I'd toss in my 2 cents.
Old 02-29-2008, 01:22 PM   #8
onderful to be a

phenomfemme is on a distinguished road

Also some food for thought on POTM.

Someone who has an Asain account posted tomorrow's newsletter from the Webkinz homepage. The newpaper announces that starting in March newly activated POTM's will also get a "Wish Token" they don't tell you what it will do. They say it's a surprise. So that's more you'll miss out on if your are not activating the POTM that month.

I'll go try and copy that image and paste it here.
Old 02-29-2008, 01:34 PM   #9
onderful to be a

phenomfemme is on a distinguished road

It was busymom122 and the thread is under news and announcements. Here's the pic.
Attached Images
File Type: gif214wdo0.gif (211.6 KB, 17 views)
Old 03-01-2008, 07:48 AM   #10
hanse46 is an unknown quantity at this point

I did not know that as well, so no loot bag for me, I do wish Ganz made it more clear, Im gonna have a upset child.
Closed