Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2012, 07:59 AM   #11
Sheryl is wacky!
Webkinz :)

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: ?? about Flowers from WKN ??

Oh elymic, you are right, mine showed up in the message center also but now I can only collect 4 from friends. I thought you got 1 free for going to the gazebo, 5 from friends and 1 from WKN. Apparently that is not the case.
slbradshaw is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2012, 09:57 AM   #12
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by COONYCOON
Oh lucky you! When I clicked on the daisy (today, not yesterday) I got a flower in the 'send and receive' popup on WW with from WKN instead of the friend on it. I got the mother's day flowers from the click-to-win ad on the parent site (right at the bottom of the page).
I got these prizes for all my accounts! How lucky for you to have got the mother's day prize flowers instead since you can always ask friends to send you a daisy
I got the same results. And when I go to the suggested thread there is nothing about getting a Mother's Day flower from the floaty.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 05-11-2012, 02:49 PM   #13

Ritzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
Ritzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

I checked mine today; I had 18, and had already received 5 for the day. Then I clicked on a floaty. When I went to check my total, I got the notice saying I had won one, but my total did not change. So these floaties are definitely not working properly.

As for the Mother's Day flowers, that is a Parent Club click to win contest. If you're getting that, you probably clicked on an ad to get that prize.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 05-11-2012, 05:08 PM   #14
ebkinz A.my

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

My friend George called the help desk today and this is what he learned:
"Don't know if you knew this or not but I called webkinz again this morning about the floating flower and was told that if you get the floater then you only contact four friends instead of five. You can't get 6 plus the 1 they give you when you log on. They should explain that in the beginning. I had already done my 5 friends yesterday and that is why the floats did nothing for me. That "help" woman could have told me that yesterday <snip>. Have a great day, George"
Old 05-11-2012, 11:22 PM   #15
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

Now they say on the weekend roundup that you can get only 6 per day - one for clicking and 5 total from friends or the floaty.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 05-12-2012, 12:56 AM   #16

Ritzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
Ritzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

So it sounds like the floaty is pretty useless then, unless you don't have many friends...
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 05-12-2012, 04:29 PM   #17

suzy12356 is an unparalleled talent
suzy12356 is an unparalleled talentsuzy12356 is an unparalleled talentsuzy12356 is an unparalleled talentsuzy12356 is an unparalleled talentsuzy12356 is an unparalleled talentsuzy12356 is an unparalleled talentsuzy12356 is an unparalleled talentsuzy12356 is an unparalleled talentsuzy12356 is an unparalleled talentsuzy12356 is an unparalleled talent

I just clicked on a floating flower on the Newz site, filled out the form. Then I logged into WW to see if I got it. I did. There was a message saying I got one from WKN. I checked the gazebo and the count is correct. Maybe the "glitch" is fixed. Good luck!
suzy12356 is offline Female
Old 05-12-2012, 11:43 PM   #18
mimigent

mimigent is not just visiting!mimigent is not just visiting!mimigent is not just visiting!mimigent is not just visiting!mimigent is not just visiting!mimigent is not just visiting!mimigent is not just visiting!mimigent is not just visiting!mimigent is not just visiting!mimigent is not just visiting!

This is word for word what Webkinz News says on its weekend round up page - " Look for the floating flower to add to your collection. You can only collect 5 flowers per day, so if you've already received 5 from friends, this won't count."
mimigent is offline Female
Old 05-13-2012, 10:04 AM   #19
Nobody is average
Gift Guru

5guin is sweet stuff
5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff

I noticed the same thing. It seems that if you have friends sending you flowers, that the floating flowers on WKN do not ad to your total. It didn't even add to an account that is below the others in flowers (I missed a day).
5guin is offline Female
Closed