Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2010, 03:23 PM   #1
duwang gang
Webkinz :)

luree611 has disabled reputation

Question Answered: this abbreviation is confusing me...

i've seen tons of people say MILA or something like that, what does it stand for? i think it has something to do with quotes???

thanks,

-Luree:bokbok::cs:
Best Answer - Posted by TerriersRock
MLIA, means my life is average. It's a website where people put funny,or weird things that happen to them. It is very fun website that I think you should check out
Sponsored Links
Old 04-20-2010, 03:27 PM   #2
Gift Guru

Galfam has disabled reputation

Default Re: this abbreviation is confusing me...

That would mean My Life Is Average.
Galfam is offline Male
Old 04-20-2010, 03:28 PM   #3
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I know that MIL is Mother In Law and MLIA is My Life is Awesome...MILA...I do not know.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 03:28 PM   #4
snowflake92096

TerriersRock has a spectacular aura about

MLIA, means my life is average. It's a website where people put funny,or weird things that happen to them. It is very fun website that I think you should check out
TerriersRock is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 03:28 PM   #5
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

MLIA? It is a website, called "My Life is Average"

Type in the four words together to go to the website.
CanesFan is offline Male
Old 04-20-2010, 03:42 PM   #6
❀◕‿◕❀
Gifted

Isk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonder

MLIA is an acronym for My Life Is Average. It is a website which contains funny contents. Just a heads up, if you decide to take a look at that website, just remember that it can be considered inappropriate.
Isk8er is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 03:43 PM   #7
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by TerriersRock
Mmm Hmm. I love that website!
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 03:44 PM   #8
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

I really did not know that either! Thanks everyone
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 05:24 PM   #9
arrior Cats Vs.

Silverheart is a jewel in the roughSilverheart is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I know that MIL is Mother In Law and MLIA is My Life is Awesome...MILA...I do not know.
Same here. This abbreviation confused me. LOL This helped me out as well.

Silverheart
Silverheart is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 05:31 PM   #10
Gift Guru

Galfam has disabled reputation

DD=Darling Daughter
DS=Darling Son
MLIA=My Life is Average
LOL=Laugh Out Loud
RO(t)FL=Rolling on the Floor Laughing

There's a couple others...
Galfam is offline Male
Closed