Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2009, 09:43 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

webkinz fan :) is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Unanswered: ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

What is the webkinz insider reputation thing about? and whats that tradin thing? ? ? ? ? ? (i am new)
webkinz fan :) is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2009, 09:47 PM   #2
Gifted

mcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Read the FAQ at the top of the page. It will answer most all of your questions. But, in short, reputation is what people give you if they like your posts, & the Gift Exchange is a place where you can trade safely. But you must apply to be there. Welcome to WI!
mcgymnast9 is offline Female
Old 05-03-2009, 12:28 AM   #3
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Reputation is given to a thread you like by clicking on the bar across the top that says rate thread. The more you like it the the more stars you give it. When enough people rate the thread the stars show on the thread and the topic page.

Reputation can be given to a person by clicking the thumbs up symbol under their avatar or at the bottom of a post they submitted. By clicking on that you tell the person that you liked something they did or congratulate an occassion. The bars that show under their stars in their avatar show how many good reps (reputations) others have given them. After so many reps they get another bar.

Trading and talk of trading can only be discussed by "gifted" members of WI. You must have at least 50 non-fluff posts and been a member for at least 2 weeks before you may apply to become gifted.

I hope this has helped. I started you with you reps to welcome you to WI. Have fun !!
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 05-03-2009, 01:22 AM   #4
Flargaboofsuchdaf

xSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonder

If you press the thumbs up button below the users name and then put a mesage in it will give them a good reputation. Below a persons avatar is a bar with how many rep "boxes" you have. As you can see I have four. Each box says something different when you have them. Some people have one black box which means that disabled it. Peopl give reps to somebody that has, helped them, been nice to them, appreciated them, or just plain done something that the person enjoyed.

Trading;
There is a trading spot only available to certain people of WI. You have to apply to become a member that can trade. Read the rules and FAQ to find out more.
xSophiexx16 is offline Female
Old 05-03-2009, 08:02 AM   #5
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz fan :)
What is the webkinz insider reputation thing about? and whats that tradin thing? ? ? ? ? ? (i am new)
Reputation: If your helpful,you may get a rep,and all of this adds up too getting more rep boxes. You start out with gray,someone gives you your first rep,and the box turns green. After 5 green boxes,you will get your limeys,and after 5 limeys,you will get gold. I'm pretty sure after gold you will get a rep star,that some people on the staff have. After the rep star you start with green and I'm pretty sure you work your way up again.
Trading: If your a gift trainee,gifted,or Gift Guru,you have access too the GE (Gift Exchange) and you can trade with other members. Hope I helped!
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 05-03-2009, 08:35 AM   #6

i_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talent

rep is a way of saying thanks. You can give others rep by clicking on the thumbs up at the bottom of their posts. To check your rep, you can go to user cp at the top left in white, and check your post reent reps.

here is a great guide on reputation-
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ch-more-56759/

here is a lnk with more information about trading in the gift exchange (ge). you can also apply here once you have 50 helful posts and have been a member for more than 2 weeks - http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/

here's a great guide on making helpful posts-
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...gifted-327735/
i_like_pie is offline Female
Closed