Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2007, 07:16 PM   #1
Please PM me for it
Gift Guru

kinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Unanswered: ?

I am having issues loading webkinz. When I click "Log in" the page works, and then when I log in...it appears to be working normally. Then, the green loading page just goes on...and on....I am having trouble with this, and was wondering if anyone else was. I believe it had started to occur right after the updated days..or a week (?) ago. Before that, everything was working normal....
Any advice? I tried logging in with a different acount, logging in thrugh "Help" and other pages. This has temporairly stopped me from wanting to log on my black cat, as well....

Any advice? All comments are appreciated!
Thank you!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-21-2007, 07:23 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

Star2Be is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: ?

This happened to me. You have to install a certain program...
Old 11-21-2007, 07:23 PM   #3
Please PM me for it
Gift Guru

kinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clown

Are you aware of the program? Thank you for responding.
Old 11-21-2007, 07:25 PM   #4
Loves Josh Bell
Gift Guru

Tonks22 is a glorious beacon of lightTonks22 is a glorious beacon of lightTonks22 is a glorious beacon of light

hmm it might be your computer
Tonks22 is offline Female
Old 11-21-2007, 07:38 PM   #5
Please PM me for it
Gift Guru

Thank you for your opinion.
Old 11-22-2007, 07:35 AM   #6
Gift Guru

googles is a splendid one to beholdgoogles is a splendid one to beholdgoogles is a splendid one to beholdgoogles is a splendid one to behold

This has happened to me twice. Both times, I restarted my computer and things went back to normal. If you haven't tried to restart your computer yet, I suggest that. Keep us updated. I hope you can get into WW very soon.
Old 11-22-2007, 09:10 AM   #7
Pandababee
Gift Guru

pandababee will become famous soon enough

I'm not sure about it but try restarting the internet, and your computer.
Old 11-22-2007, 09:48 AM   #8
xllsoddancer2813x
Gifted

Dancer2813 is an unknown quantity at this point

yah u should probably just keep trying!
Old 11-22-2007, 09:52 AM   #9
Gift Guru

Webkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guide

Sorry this never happened to me... I wish you luck though. Try this it might help unless you already tryed this.... Click the :rdr: <---Click reindeer.
Webkinz-Waffles is offline Female
Old 11-22-2007, 10:54 AM   #10
PM me for it
Webkinz :)

princessyoca is on a distinguished road

This happens to me. But when it does, I just close the window ( click the little X ) then i pull up a new one and it usually goes away. But if it doesn't, I restart my computer. Hope i helped!!
Closed