Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2009, 07:00 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

pl086 will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: 6th day of christmas WRONG GIFT?

on webkinz newz right now it says that today Day 6 is going to be a Amanda Plush Doll BUT i got a Kinzville Station Train WHATS GOING ON!?
pl086 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2009, 08:33 AM   #2
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: 6th day of christmas WRONG GIFT?

They show the item that will be given a day ahead. Amanda Plush is tomorrow's gift from Ms Birdy
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-19-2009, 08:45 AM   #3

pl086 will become famous soon enough

ARE YOU SURE ? they did not show the train yesterday Today is day 6 of it and they gave the 6th line as Amanda Panda Plush
pl086 is offline Male
Old 12-19-2009, 09:16 AM   #4
Annuit Coeptis

DwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledge

She is sure, it's just a small mishap!
DwarfHamster101 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2009, 09:22 AM   #5
Hi, I'm DRAEGANWOLF
Gift Guru

kbamomea is just really nicekbamomea is just really nice

Are there lines to a song? We just hear bells.
Merry Christmas everyone!
kbamomea is offline Female
Old 12-19-2009, 09:40 AM   #6
alikatz98

lilytania98 will become famous soon enough

Unhappy Choo choo?

Ok so you sould all know todays Ms.Birdy gift is amanda panda plush. So I was so excited to get and I went on and it gave me a choo choo train. Not the choo choo is not cute I was just looking foward to the amanda panda plush. Has anyone had this happen to them?
lilytania98 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2009, 09:41 AM   #7
terdwig

wormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guide

Default Ms Birdy glitch

As we all know Ms Birdy is handing out gifts and for day 6 she was annouced to hand out Amanda Panda Plush toys
Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size.

But instead she is handing out Toy Trains

wormy is offline Male
Old 12-19-2009, 09:47 AM   #8
Gir Rocks!

megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!

I want my Amanda Panda plush!
megaly is offline Female
Old 12-19-2009, 10:03 AM   #9
terdwig

wormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guide

Well in my opinion yeah they messed it up because they did say that it'd be today but I wouldn't be suprised if it was given tomorrow instead

Line 6 of the song
wormy is offline Male
Old 12-19-2009, 10:22 AM   #10
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

It is still filling in the wreath as it should. They just made a slight error, it wil probably be there tomorrow.
If it was jumping a place in the wreath I would be more concerned
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed