Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2011, 02:40 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

Question Unanswered: 500 Internal Server Error

Anyone not able to get on now? I know it's the middle of the night but without the maintenance, they should be up and running. I cannot get back on. When I was on, I was "please waiting" SO long, I finally logged off to give it another go. Now I can't even get a loading page! I click on the log me in and then get a whie log on page that says the above - 500 Internal Server Error!

The log on page I already have up, won't work either. So I am locked out.

I was having a heck of a time getting on and having accounts load fully. I mean it took me HOURS to get these prizes for the HOP ad. The accounts would almost get fully loaded but then just stop. I couldn't even log out, I had to X out. I see that they finally mentioned something to this effect on WKN though.

I've been having trouble for days now. I hope that's what they are fixing now otherwise it presents MORE problems and new glitches. Now what do I do? I can't sleep!

Just realized that now I wont' get my free cat window on my asians now and will miss the next rare. This stinks!
losingmymind is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2011, 02:57 AM   #2
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Default Re: 500 Internal Server Error

Yep same here, but it has been happening every night after 2 am, it only lasts about 10 minutes, but it is really getting annoying
I was in the middle of doing something and it froze, now I can't get on.
It isn't supposed to be Maintenance everyday but the past week that I noticed it has been every night

You should be able to get back on now, mine just came back up

Last edited by dawnscott1; 03-05-2011 at 02:57 AM..
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 03-05-2011, 03:44 AM   #3
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

Yeah I got on again but again with the "please wait"ing. I really don't' like that. I am super tired of the please wait as I've been getting that SO much this past year, although significantly more so the last few days. Stinky!

Thanks for the confirmation!
Old 03-05-2011, 03:47 AM   #4

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Same here; every night around 11:30 here, which would be 2:30 Kinztime. I was in the middle of gardening when everything froze up. Quite annoying! It does come back after 20 or 30 minutes, but I've been wondering what's up with that.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 03-05-2011, 04:00 AM   #5

I think it's a mini update, or maintenance. I've noticed that for awhile. This time, however, it was different where I couldn't even get a log on page and got that 500 Internal Error. That was relatively new. It doesn't happen all that happen.

But there's still something going on around 2 am. I concur.
Old 03-05-2011, 04:01 AM   #6
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

This is a daily thing for me for at least the last week - just after 2:30 til just about 3:00 here it is daytime but EST would be middle of the night

"please wait" is so common it's like a part of the game
Closed