Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2010, 10:00 AM   #1
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

Default Unanswered: 40 seconds given for Kinzville mover

Please tell me this is a glitch - not a ridiculous change that has been made!
Trucks 2 and 3 on Level 3 of Kinzville Mover used to give 150 seconds.
Just now, I was only given 40 seconds for each truck.
40. Not 150.
That must be a glitch because it is not POSSIBLE to do the job on level 3 in 40 seconds. Also, it appeared after the maintenance which occurred a few hours ago.
Needless to say, I lost 350 KC.
Anyone with concrete information on this matter, please respond.

Thank you.
Bankskinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2010, 10:13 AM   #2
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

Default Re: 40 seconds given for Kinzville mover

My daughter tried this morning and on level 3 for truck #1 she was only allowed 15 seconds! That is just ridiculous and impossible. I certainly hope it is a glitch that can be fixed quickly.
blessedx5 is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 10:25 AM   #3
Gift Guru

bonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guide

Same problem here - has 30 seconds on last truck of level 3 - not nearly enough time!
Old 04-27-2010, 10:42 AM   #4
brhuggs1
Webkinz :)

brhuggs1 is on a distinguished road

Same problem...I was only given 40 seconds on both level 2 and 3.
brhuggs1 is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 10:46 AM   #5
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

I think I'll steer clear of this job until they fix the glitch.
tashytoot is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 10:49 AM   #6
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by tashytoot
I think I'll steer clear of this job until they fix the glitch.
I hope it's only a glitch.... with Webkinz they often expect the impossible, so I won't be shocked if the change turns out to be intentional and permanent.

I won't be attempting it either until this is sorted out, sometimes I just make it with the time allowed. I don't think I'd be able to ever complete it with such a small amount of time allowed.
Old 04-27-2010, 11:01 AM   #7

Goo Goo is a jewel in the roughGoo Goo is a jewel in the rough

Hi Bankskinz!

I too just failed Kinzville Mover on Level 3 twice (I thought the first time it was just a mistake, so I tried with a second account, silly me). When this job first showed uo I thought "!Yes!!, a new hard job!" Now, I'm thinking "!No!!, it's too hard!".

Ganz sure doesn't like giving away any KC, and it's pretty evident that if it appears to be reasonably easy that they try to make it harder. Boo to those mean Webkinz Guys! I hope they change it back!
Old 04-27-2010, 11:02 AM   #8
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

Happened on my dd's account. I want to say she is on server 1(if that matters) only because one time her account went !!!crazy!!! and it was only that server. I wonder if they all are doing it. MY ds had no problem this morning...but he did it really early before maintenance. I cannot do that job because I don't do the academy.
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 01:02 PM   #9

mombraun is on a distinguished road

I hope this is a glitch also. I only had 30 seconds on first attempt and 40 seconds on the second. I never made it to the third. I was happy when they introduced this job as it was finally a second job worth 350 KC. I guess I will go back to Kinzville Sorter exclusively until they fix this!
Old 04-28-2010, 10:49 AM   #10
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

It can be done, but I admit it is harder now (it IS supposed to be a "hard job" anyway).

I missed once on 6 attempts yesterday and once on 3 attempts today, with 40 seconds for the 2nd and 3rd trucks.

It's too bad though because it was an easy "hard job" and now it's just a regular one and won't be so much of a "cash cow" ... with deluxe bonus job it meant I could make an easy 1000KC per account each day, but now I'll have to count on missing some of these attempts on a regular basis.

I have to say that I am impressed though: my 10 year old son is an absolute wizz at this game (he did not do it yesterday or today for those of you who are snickering now...). Children have better spatial skills than a lot of adults do.

Last edited by elymic; 04-28-2010 at 10:51 AM..
elymic is offline Female
Closed