Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2009, 03:30 PM   #1
:(
Gifted

speedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud of

Default Unanswered: 300 Posts???

I'm confused...

If I have over 300 posts, shouldn't I have 3 of those green rectangles?

<<<<
speedieblonde is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2009, 03:43 PM   #2

i_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talent

Default Re: 300 Posts???

the green rectangles (rep bars) are for how many reps you have. reps are a way of saying "thank you"
You can give others rep by clicking on the thumbs up at the bottom of a persons post. To check your rep go to user cp at the top left in white. there you can see your most recent rep.
Reps are for how helpful you are, and have nothing to do with posts.

The silver stars you have right above the rep bars are for how many posts you have. The next star you will get is for your 500 post.

Here's a link that explains more-
WebkinzInsider.Com Webkinz Forum - FAQ: Users, Symbols, Stars, WI Bucks

Last edited by i_like_pie; 04-27-2009 at 03:45 PM..
i_like_pie is offline Female
Old 04-27-2009, 03:43 PM   #3
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

The squares are for Rep.. the stars are for posts
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 04-27-2009, 03:47 PM   #4
Anti Twilight.
Webkinz :)

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

Like the others said,the squares are for how many reps you have,and the stars are for how many posts you have.
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 04-27-2009, 03:49 PM   #5
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

This is a guide for posts ---> WebkinzInsider.Com Webkinz Forum - FAQ: Users, Symbols, Stars, WI Bucks

and this is a guide for reps ---> WebkinzInsider.Com Webkinz Forum - FAQ: Users, Symbols, Stars, WI Bucks

Old 04-27-2009, 04:25 PM   #6
marissa.
Webkinz :)

Princessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clown

As the other members have said,the squares are for reputation,which is awarded for being helpful,or nice and the stars are for number of posts.
--Princess(:
Princessfrog11 is offline Female
Old 04-27-2009, 06:12 PM   #7
WhiteTerrierFan

Those are rep points, which you will get awarded for being helpful.
You are awarded stars for your posts, you have 2 silver stars right now since you have 300 posts, and you will get more stars when you get to a certain number of posts.
Old 04-27-2009, 06:53 PM   #8
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by speedieblonde
I'm confused...

If I have over 300 posts, shouldn't I have 3 of those green rectangles?

<<<<

The green rectangles are called REP boxes. You get another rep box after so many rep points. You get a rep point when you help someone, or make them laugh after a hard dary, ect. You can few them by clicking on 'User CP' and 'User CP home'.

You will get your third star are 500 posts, I believe? I'm not quite sure, you can check out the FAQ to make sure.
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 04-27-2009, 07:03 PM   #9
You are
Gifted

Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!

I know that everyone covered it, but I'll explain as well in my own thoughts.

For posts, you receive stars. Right now, you can get 5 silver stars, like the ones you have now, and when you reach 5,000 posts, you get rainbow stars. Once at 10,000 you get one gold spinning star. For 20,000, two spinning stars. Once reaching a huge 30,000 posts, you get 3 green spinning stars, and for 40,000, 4 green spinning stars! (Although, I think the green spinnys are only for Gift Gurus.)

The gray, dark green, light green, yellow, and brown star are all rep boxes.

The gray boxes either mean you have not received any rep, or you have gotten your reputation disabled.

The dark green boxes mean you've received rep, and once you reach 5 dark green boxes, you get light green ones beside the dark ones. After those you receive yellow ones.

Now, the brown badge (I call it a star) means you've received reputation beyond what is expected. Don't worry though! The cycle of green, light green, and yellow boxes will resume under the brown badge, so you can keep helping out and receiving reputation.

You may also give reputation to other members, by clicking the thumbs up box beside their online/offline status, just under their post/Giftz count. Make sure you give reputation to those you think have helped you or someone else out, or even give a rep to one of your WebkinzInsider friends. You have to spread reputation around afterwards to be able to send it to the same person again.

So, good luck, spread some reputation around, and make someone's day!

And I hope I helped!

Last edited by Catza; 04-27-2009 at 08:04 PM..
Catza is offline Female
Old 04-27-2009, 07:54 PM   #10
ebaday

Nope! You get the green boxes for reps. Reps are the little THUMBS UP in the corner of someone's post. No one really knows how many it takes to get a box. It is classified....shhh. You get stars for posts. Certain number of posts means a star. I am not sure how many but there is a thread. GL!
Closed