Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2009, 06:46 PM   #11
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

Default Re: 3 things I saw... what are they?

I'm not sure about the skirt, But the 2nd is from trading card packs....I'm sure the person with the skirt was Ganz, Maybe they were testing it out
Sponsored Links
Old 08-30-2009, 06:48 PM   #12
soccercuti1019
Webkinz :)

loveforpugs34 is on a distinguished road

Wink Re: 3 things I saw... what are they?

View Post Originally Posted by teaandpizza
First, when I was watching a competiton, What is that skirt/belt?
Click the image to open in full size.
Second, I was in the trading rooms, what is this?
Click the image to open in full size.

Thanks!
~Tea
I think it is a trampoline and i don't know the first one
loveforpugs34 is offline Female
Old 08-31-2009, 10:05 AM   #13
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

I'm not sure about the first one, but the next picture
is a Dex Landing Pad from Series 4 trading cards. (:

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 08-31-2009, 11:36 AM   #14
jasmine942

jasmine942 is on a distinguished road

well i know for sure that the 1st thing is a landing pad... but the skirt i think it may be kinz style because i saw it in a trading room on some cat and it looked just like this one!
jasmine942 is offline Female
Old 08-31-2009, 11:49 AM   #15
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

View Post Originally Posted by MissPuppy
I'm not sure about the skirt, But the 2nd is from trading card packs....I'm sure the person with the skirt was Ganz, Maybe they were testing it out
No, that's not possible. GANZ wouldn't enter a competition.

You're looking at the Solar Suit belt and Dex Landing pad, the skirt is interesting though. I have no idea what it could be.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 08-31-2009, 11:53 AM   #16
Diabetes Awareness

RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!

I don't know what the skirt is, but it can be something that people don't even own. When you watch a competition, the other pets are not shown in the clothes they are really wearing. If I see my pet in a competition on one of the grandkids accounts, sometimes they are wearing stuff that I don't even own.
Old 08-31-2009, 11:54 AM   #17

tigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wonder

The belt is a Solar Suit Belt. The skirt is a rare KinzStyle item I believe,and the 3rd one is the Dex Landing Pad of Series 4 Trading Cards.
Hope I helped!
~Awnie

Last edited by tigergirl890; 08-31-2009 at 11:59 AM..
tigergirl890 is offline Female
Old 08-31-2009, 12:10 PM   #18
aves to the
Gift Guru

koalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guide

That item is the TC4 Dex Dangerous landing pad, but I don't think you can get that skirt anywhere at this point.
koalakinzforever is offline Female
Old 08-31-2009, 01:23 PM   #19
ozarkcrazy

CalicoCatLove has a spectacular aura aboutCalicoCatLove has a spectacular aura about

i think it may be kinzstyle. or a trading card item. my sister gets clothes from it. it is weird.
CalicoCatLove is offline Female
Old 08-31-2009, 01:44 PM   #20
Gifted

ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!
ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!

There has been a lot of unverified items in the beauty pageants... maybe the skirt will be released soon! It is very cute. It would match that Desert Amethyst hat I keep getting on the Deluxe wheel...
ICanHasWebkinz? is offline Female
Closed

Tags
all hail mr. burrito