Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2009, 12:43 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

KayJay17 is a jewel in the roughKayJay17 is a jewel in the rough

Default Unanswered: 3 QUESTIONS

I have a couple questions. Has anyone adopted there yorkie yet and has had no problems? and Why can't you go in clubhouse after 12 unless your already there? How many times does it take to win a zingoz bounce trophy? thanks in advance
KayJay17 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2009, 12:44 AM   #2
Did it!
Gift Guru

JBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guide

Default Re: 3 QUESTIONS

1. I have no idea
2. Because the club house is only open until 12. The people who watch it can't stay up all night
3. The zingoz bounce trophy is unofficially retired, so you cannot get it anymore.
JBONE92 is offline Male
Old 03-01-2009, 12:47 AM   #3
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Hi KayJay! DD has a yorkie, and I guess now that you mention it, she has had problems with it! But I guess I just thought she had put it somewhere and it couldn't get out. I think that the Kinzchat clubhouse closes at midnight because I *think* they do some monitoring of members in the clubhouse, and perhaps that is the time that they get to go home? I don't know.

I am no good at zingoz bounce - so sorry I couldn't help you, but in the gamez section here on WI, there are a lot of great tips for winning trophies! I'll try to get you the link

---------- SnoopysGirl added 1 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

Yes, the trophy is currently unwinnable:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...nnable-347511/

Last edited by SnoopysGirl; 03-01-2009 at 12:47 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Old 03-01-2009, 12:49 AM   #4
The Emperor
Banned
treknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clown

To answer your questions in order
1. No I haven't adopted a Yorkie Yet
2. I think this depends on what color zone you are in and what time zone you have your Webkinz account on i.e. USA Euro or Asia.
3. If you are after the Zingoz bounce trophy I believe it is no longer available but if you were after the Bounce and burst trophy you have to finish all 20 (i think its 20) levels to get it.

Dang!!!!!!!! I took to long typing again and all the other helpful members got in before me. LOL

Last edited by treknx01; 03-01-2009 at 12:51 AM.. Reason: Pipped at the post
treknx01 is offline Male
Old 03-01-2009, 01:06 AM   #5

KayJay17 is a jewel in the roughKayJay17 is a jewel in the rough

i just adopted yorkie. . . i had no problems. i wish that trophy would be avalible. and i wish the kinzchat plus would be open! i am in it then i have issues and my phone dies. so annoying! but rep for both of you

---------- KayJay17 added 11 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

THANKS AGAIN

Last edited by KayJay17; 03-01-2009 at 01:06 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
KayJay17 is offline Female
Old 03-01-2009, 08:44 AM   #6
marissa.

Princessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clown

1. I'm not sure
2. The clubhouse closes after 12 and opens the next day.
3.That trophy is currently unwinnable.
Princessfrog11 is offline Female
Old 03-01-2009, 09:25 AM   #7
Just.Live.Life(as a)
Banned
puppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by KayJay17
I have a couple questions. Has anyone adopted there yorkie yet and has had no problems? and Why can't you go in clubhouse after 12 unless your already there? How many times does it take to win a zingoz bounce trophy? thanks in advance
1. I don't have a Yorkie, sorry.
2. A.M. or P.M.? Or maybe the moderators up at GANZ are taking their lunch break xD. For 12 midnight, it closes.
3. I was thinking like, over 50 clicks...But the trophy is now not winnable (is that a word?)

♥puppiesrock465♥
puppiesrock465 is offline Female
Old 03-01-2009, 09:38 AM   #8
Lil Kinz
Gr8Nanny is an unknown quantity at this point

I adopted mine yhis morning without a hitch. Got all the goodies. Good Luck
Gr8Nanny is offline Female
Closed