Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2012, 09:03 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

WHHS2002 is a jewel in the roughWHHS2002 is a jewel in the rough

Default Unanswered: 3 Months Membership...

Hi I was wondering why on my account it's saying that in 7 days my membership is gonna expire? When I just bought a new membership like 2 days ago? I did had a 1 Membership that was gonna end this month but I cancel it because I wanted a 3 Month one so I could get the Deluxe St. Patrick shirt. Even on my bank account no where does it says that I order a 3 Month Membership and that's never happen before. it always shows up right after I buy a Membership. But on my Webkinz account, it did give me my membership gift so this makes no sense at all. I just hope that when the 7th day comes my Membership will still be there plus my bank account doesn't mess up! Should I worry or what?
WHHS2002 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2012, 10:55 AM   #2
Louis Vuitton

Littlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no bounds
Littlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no bounds

Default Re: 3 Months Membership...

When did you cancel the 1 month membership?
Littlekozmo is offline Female
Old 03-09-2012, 11:28 AM   #3

View Post Originally Posted by Littlekozmo
When did you cancel the 1 month membership?
The same day I order the 3 Months Membership but I cancel the 1 month membership first than I bought the 3 Months Membership
Old 03-09-2012, 11:30 AM   #4
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Hmm, did you get a confirmation email from Ganz?

Also when you go deluxe, on WW you will get a letter congratulating you on going deluxe. Did you happen to get that letter?
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 03-09-2012, 01:09 PM   #5

View Post Originally Posted by Cheesy1
Hmm, did you get a confirmation email from Ganz?

Also when you go deluxe, on WW you will get a letter congratulating you on going deluxe. Did you happen to get that letter?
Yes I got a email about me getting a deluxe plus I bought a webkinz. That why I don't understand whats going on...

Well all I got to say is that I will wait until the 16th and see what happens. If it ends my Membership than I will have to call Ganz and find out whats up, even though I don't want to!

Last edited by WHHS2002; 03-09-2012 at 01:09 PM..
Old 03-09-2012, 02:18 PM   #6
retrorachel is a name known to allretrorachel is a name known to allretrorachel is a name known to all

Hmm, that's weird! Sorry that that's happening to you!
I think you'd be best to try one of two things:
a) wait until the "expiry" date and see what happens- after all, with the new rule about accounts not expiring, you wouldn't be in much trouble. No kinzpost or trading for a day and then call Ganz. No big deal (:
b) Call Ganz now.

Best of luck with your problem (:
retrorachel is offline Female
Old 03-09-2012, 07:17 PM   #7
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

Hi there! I am so sorry that this has been happening. I think the best thing to do is to let Ganz know about this problem immediatly! Here's the link to contact them: Contact Us

Good luck!
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Old 03-09-2012, 09:19 PM   #8
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Sorry you are having problems and the best thing to do is call the estore number as soon as you can and make sure that your account is the way you want it and that your one-month is not on auto renewal. You can also log on to your etore account and then go to manage account and see your membership purchases. Don't fill out a form if you can call instead.
marnabear is offline Female
Closed

Tags
think outside the [box]