Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2010, 05:08 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

luvrockcandy2 will become famous soon enough

Red face Answered: 3 Minor errors 30mins ago

http://i48.tinypic.com/1183xp3.jpg
Here is a shot of what the klaw machine looked like when I tried to play it today.
http://i45.tinypic.com/j9ye7q.jpg
I'm not sure what this means but it came up after I tried to play the klaw.
http://i50.tinypic.com/200r9nb.jpg
And well, I just got this pet a month ago or so, there is no way its birthday! Plus I adopted 2 that day so I would have gotten 2 letters.

Please help! My account is constantly getting weird loading errors and messages, anyone else have the same problems?
luvrockcandy2 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by tammie2222
A parameters error is a programming issue. It means it received data from the game that is not within the specified programming range. For example, if it wants a number between 1 and 5 and it gets an 8, that's outside the parameters. All a glitch.

Check the pets' stats page for the birthday. It is not the day you adopted it. You can go to Me and My Pets, find the pic of your pet and click on the clipboard icon next to it. This will tell you it's birthday, favorite toy and other things it likes.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2010, 05:41 PM   #2
Liz ♥

kittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guide

Default Re: 3 Minor errors 30mins ago

Your pet's birthday is different than the day you adopted it. You get a birthday letter when it's your pets birthday, but not the day you adopted it, one year later.
kittykat22337 is offline Female
Old 01-19-2010, 09:43 AM   #3
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

I suggest that you keep logging in and out. If that doesn't help, try clearing your cache. Here's a great guide that shows you how to clear your cache if you don't know how to do so; http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-after-534444/

If clearing your cache doesn't help, I would suggest that you try contacting Ganz. However, if you decide to contact Ganz, try calling instead of emailing because you'll just get an automatic email response if you send them an email. Good luck!
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 01-19-2010, 05:23 PM   #4
Gifted

lovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossible
lovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossible

I don't think I would say that the first one is a glitch. But try clearing your cache with the help of the link that Ash xO provided.
Old 01-19-2010, 06:04 PM   #5
hy can't I be a

tammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to all

A parameters error is a programming issue. It means it received data from the game that is not within the specified programming range. For example, if it wants a number between 1 and 5 and it gets an 8, that's outside the parameters. All a glitch.

Check the pets' stats page for the birthday. It is not the day you adopted it. You can go to Me and My Pets, find the pic of your pet and click on the clipboard icon next to it. This will tell you it's birthday, favorite toy and other things it likes.
tammie2222 is offline Female
Old 01-19-2010, 09:54 PM   #6
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

The Klaw machine was a glitch all right, but when you adopt a pet they assign it a random birthday which is not the day you adopted it. So the birthday card is perfectly normal.
marnabear is offline Female
Closed