Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2008, 05:04 PM   #1
nyisutter/sutter12
Gifted

nyisutter is the light at the end of the tunnelnyisutter is the light at the end of the tunnel
nyisutter is the light at the end of the tunnelnyisutter is the light at the end of the tunnel

Default Unanswered: 3 middle wishing wells

How do you get your exclusive item if you get three wells in the middle? I have a friend who's daughter got them, but she can't figure out how to get the exclusive item. Thanks!
nyisutter is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2008, 05:06 PM   #2
Syd210
Gift Trainee

Syd1112 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: 3 middle wishing wells

You have to be very lucky.
I always get 3 wishing wells on the Top or the Bottom.
My cousin got 3 wishing wells in the middle row.
She always gets them.
Old 04-08-2008, 05:08 PM   #3
nyisutter/sutter12
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Syd1112
You have to be very lucky.
I always get 3 wishing wells on the Top or the Bottom.
My cousin got 3 wishing wells in the middle row.
She always gets them.
She was lucky. She did get the 3 middle wishing wells. The question is, how does she claim the prize?
Old 04-08-2008, 05:10 PM   #4
Syd210
Gift Trainee

Syd1112 is an unknown quantity at this point

idk.
I wasn't there.
I am seeing her over the weekend.
We are going to have a sleepover.
And she is sleeping over also because my baby brother's babtizium is Sunday.
She is sleeping over on Saturday.
Old 04-08-2008, 06:55 PM   #5
shelyn72
Gifted

shell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by nyisutter
How do you get your exclusive item if you get three wells in the middle? I have a friend who's daughter got them, but she can't figure out how to get the exclusive item. Thanks!
When you get three wells in the center row a box automatically pops up showing the different exclusives you can choose. Click on the one you want and it's yours.
shell4 is offline Female
Old 04-08-2008, 08:23 PM   #6
nyisutter/sutter12
Gifted

thanks. Apparently that didn't happen. I adivised her to contact Ganz, but warned her they may give the "as is" answer.
Old 04-08-2008, 08:37 PM   #7
Gifted

cuffy is just really nicecuffy is just really nice

I think it's random. When the new Wishing Well came out, I remember it said "You could win an exclusive" -COULD being the operative word, I'm guessing maybe it's random.
At the main login screen in WW there is a FAQ, try that. If not, go to Plumpie's column and see how far back it goes. I think she had a column after the Wishing Well 2 came out.

***UPDATE***

You're right I read Plumpys column from July 18, 2007. It DOES say you get to choose an exclusive if you get 3 in a row in the middle. IDK what to tell your friend. Contact Ganz and hope for the best.

Good luck!!

Last edited by cuffy; 04-08-2008 at 08:41 PM..
Old 04-09-2008, 12:15 AM   #8
Gifted

neely98 is on a distinguished road

its very rare to get three wishing wells in the middle row. im not saying that it is impossible but its very rare.

good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Old 04-09-2008, 12:18 AM   #9
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

I hate to say this if she clicked out of the box to come back later to pick something or "X" out before actually accepting an item, she looses the chance..

it says that you have a choice of $1000kc or an exclusive item. Does she know if she got the money?
Old 04-09-2008, 06:40 AM   #10
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by nyisutter
thanks. Apparently that didn't happen. I adivised her to contact Ganz, but warned her they may give the "as is" answer.
I got a 1000 KC coin in my dock. Didn't realize it until after I logged out and back in!

---------- canonymous added 0 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by littlex3red
I hate to say this if she clicked out of the box to come back later to pick something or "X" out before actually accepting an item, she looses the chance..

it says that you have a choice of $1000kc or an exclusive item. Does she know if she got the money?
I did not get a choice of a coin or an exclusive, the coin just arrived in my dock.

Last edited by canonymous; 04-09-2008 at 06:40 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed