Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2010, 06:19 PM   #1
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

Default Unanswered: 3 lines

Ok, I trying to make my signature shorter. This is what it looks like as I am trying to update.

Click the image to open in full size.

Any help is appreciated
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-2010, 08:08 PM   #2
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: 3 lines

I've been having this same problem! I thought maybe I had too many links in mine but I see yours right now has 6!...and a picture... I was trying to make mine into less lines but it keeps telling me I have too many...I wish I could help you...
meandspencer is offline Female
Old 09-13-2010, 08:20 PM   #3
This Tiger is
Gifted

Tiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond repute

maybe try taking out all of that space so there's no gap from the left side to your signature. instead write it out normally starting from the far left. then highlight it and click on this button:

which will put all of your words in the middle

and it will look like this

i don't know it might help.

edit:.....ok i just realized what i just said made no sense at all .

Last edited by Tiger2819; 09-13-2010 at 08:40 PM..
Tiger2819 is offline Female
Old 09-13-2010, 08:21 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

That happens to me too
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Old 09-13-2010, 08:28 PM   #5
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

On the right-hand side of the edit signature box, there is an icon that looks like A/A.
Click that, and that will show the BB coding that you have entered. Sometimes that effects the three lines.
Old 09-13-2010, 08:33 PM   #6

EllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the wait
EllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the wait

Ugh, I wish I could help you. Happens to me all the time. Then some users can have like 7 lines. So unfair.
EllaBellaBoo99 is offline Female
Old 09-13-2010, 08:38 PM   #7
I'm Ashlyn (:

starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine
starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by Secret Ninja
That happens to me too
Me too.
So on firefox for example my signature looks like this
on googlechrome/safari it looks like this

the 2nd one shows how much other codes take up and that might be your problem
hope this helps
starbucksfun is offline Female
Old 09-13-2010, 09:43 PM   #8
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

hmmmm...this is very interesting...I'm gonna go play with mine...thanks for the info!

That A/A button is amazing, thank you so much for suggesting that!!

Last edited by meandspencer; 09-13-2010 at 09:43 PM..
meandspencer is offline Female
Old 09-13-2010, 09:45 PM   #9
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

I just took it out all together. The A/a thing didn't help.
Thanks though everyone!
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Closed