Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2008, 10:43 AM   #1
angelrider67
Webkinz :)

kinzykool is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: 2 Questions! Please help!

Mkay, here's the deal. I've got two questions for ya.

Number one. Today I got the Pink Poodle for Easter, and I am aware that it is next month's POTM. I was wondering if I adopt it today, will I still get next month's perks, or will I only get the perks if I adopt it during that month?

Second. I accidentaly renamed my clydesdale's room, and when I went to rename it to 'Sienna's room' it said I used a wrong word. I found out it is my pet's name. Any idea how to get it back to normal???

Thanks for your time! Happy Easter everyone!

I my Silver, my :clyde: Sienna, and my , whom I will name Alexa!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2008, 11:00 AM   #2

banditpink is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: 2 Questions! Please help!

You Have to adopt the pink poodle next month to get the prizes. Second with the naming buissisness, it happens to everyone. I hate it when it happens. But that's not the bad part. Once you get up to 11 Webkinz they stop giving you free rooms. So you have to sometimes just name it "room". It is very annoying. I hope this helps
Old 03-23-2008, 11:13 AM   #3
angelrider67

kinzykool is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, it does help. Thanks a lot!
Old 03-23-2008, 11:15 AM   #4
Gifted

tpyo is a glorious beacon of lighttpyo is a glorious beacon of lighttpyo is a glorious beacon of light

You should wait until next month to adopt. That way you get a POTM gift also. Good Luck

tpyo
tpyo is offline Female
Old 03-23-2008, 02:23 PM   #5
chllebelle1975

chellebelle1975 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry about the room name, this has happened to me, too I would love to know what kind of filter they are using to decide which words are inappropriate, some of the ones that won't work are pretty innocent and random! My personal favorite is that I wasn't allowed to type in my own first name in the personal information part when I adopted my first pet (Michelle has a bad word in it!) I had to use my middle name, so none of my adoption certificates say my name on them. I know it's for the kids' safety, but still- that's my name!
Old 03-23-2008, 02:28 PM   #6
WW kkweb525
Gift Guru

kkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by kinzykool
Mkay, here's the deal. I've got two questions for ya.

Number one. Today I got the Pink Poodle for Easter, and I am aware that it is next month's POTM. I was wondering if I adopt it today, will I still get next month's perks, or will I only get the perks if I adopt it during that month?

Second. I accidentaly renamed my clydesdale's room, and when I went to rename it to 'Sienna's room' it said I used a wrong word. I found out it is my pet's name. Any idea how to get it back to normal???

Thanks for your time! Happy Easter everyone!

I my Silver, my :clyde: Sienna, and my , whom I will name Alexa!
You should wait to adopt the poodle until next month this way you get the extra loot bag with the POTM items and the wishing token. If you adopt now you won't get those items, but you will still be able to do the POTM events. Try to rename the room again. It might be you are using a word not allowed or . or - etc...it won't let you do that. Good luck.
Old 03-23-2008, 02:56 PM   #7

rainbowwebkinz is a name known to allrainbowwebkinz is a name known to allrainbowwebkinz is a name known to all

Q 1 A: ( Question #1's Answer) If you adopt it today then you will just get special opportunities! Like spin the wheel of the month and stuff like that. But if you adopt next month you get special opportunities and a special gift! I would adopt it next month. But I would not adopt any webkinz today since the server is overloaded!

Q 2 A: ( Question #2 Answer) Well the whole renaming room stuff is a glitch. It happens with my rooms! Don't worry it will get fixed!
rainbowwebkinz is offline Female
Old 03-23-2008, 03:36 PM   #8
watermellen14

watermellen14 is an unknown quantity at this point

1. Definitely wait until next month to adopt it because you won't get the POTM gift bags.
2. It's a glitch their fixing with KinzChat Plus, so unfortunately, you can't fix it.
Old 03-23-2008, 03:39 PM   #9
MiTerrier815

MiTerrier816 is an unknown quantity at this point

Question #1: Well if you decide to adopt the Pink Poodle today then you will not get the pet of the month loot bag, BUT you will be able to participate in the privleges of having a pet of the month pet on the Todays Activities page.
But if you adopt next month you will get the POTM loot bag and will STILL be ale ot participate in the activities.

Question #2: Alot of people have een having this problem. You are ot the only one who thsi as appened too. Ganz has been saying they will fix the glitch but they dont' seem to ever get it fixed

Hope I Helped! If you haev anymore question you can PM me!
Closed