Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2010, 04:42 PM   #1
Pandas ♥
Webkinz :)

StrawberryGirl will become famous soon enough

Talking Answered: 2 questions about Caring Valley

First Question. Does anyone have pictures for this months caring valley tree? The lemon one or whatever they called it?

Second Question. Has the Ganz Estore had any other trees from a while ago besides the Golden Elm?

Thanks if you answer these question!
StrawberryGirl is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by curiousg
Here's a better picture of my daughters lemon tree. You do obviously have some other choices than just this tree.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-02-2010, 04:48 PM   #2

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

Default [langtitle=de]Re: 2 questions about Caring Valley[/langtitle]

[lang=de]Click the image to open in full size. for second question, im not sure sorry...i think its been the only one.but im not 100% sure.[/lang]
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 08-02-2010, 04:54 PM   #3
Gift Guru

curiousg has disabled reputation

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Default Re: 2 questions about Caring Valley

Wait wait!

I soo totally made this same mistake. The tree shown above is for August 2009 not August 2010. There is a book called the "Planters Handbook" that you can find if you go on Webkinz, to the Caring valley section. BUT the book is very unclear because it shows the trees by month, and does not tell the year! The first August tree that you will see is the ancient oak tree & it is for August 2009 not this year. (And yes, I totally told my daughter yesterday that was what she was getting & I was soooo wrong! )

Here's a link to another thread with a tiny picture of the tree:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-world-643376/

Here's a tiny picture of the lemon tree:
Attached Images
File Type: jpglemontree.JPG (9.7 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by curiousg; 08-02-2010 at 05:12 PM..
curiousg is offline Female
Old 08-02-2010, 05:00 PM   #4
Gift Guru

curiousg has disabled reputation

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

Here's a better picture of my daughters lemon tree. You do obviously have some other choices than just this tree.
Attached Images
File Type: jpglemontree.jpg (20.6 KB, 8 views)
curiousg is offline Female
Old 08-02-2010, 05:34 PM   #5

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

opps i made a mistake sorry.
MAKroll is offline Male
Closed