Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2010, 09:57 AM   #1
I tell you one time
Banned
aidrr is a jewel in the roughaidrr is a jewel in the rough

Default Answered: 2 questions

Question #1 how can I change my profile backround to a moving picture?
Question #2 how do I change the picture in the top left corner of my profile the profile picture I think its called.
aidrr is offline Male
Best Answer - Posted by kitkat20
View Post Originally Posted by aidrr
Question #1 how can I change my profile backround to a moving picture?
Question #1 how do I change the picture in the top left corner of my profile the profile picture I think its called.
Hi There aidrr!
Answer to #1- You need to make a profile album and upload an animated picture in it. Then go to your profile and click 'Customize Profile' and under Background click this
Click the image to open in full size.
And then you should find your animated Background.

Answer to #2
User CP>> Edit Profile Picture

Hope this helps you!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2010, 10:21 AM   #2
Gift Guru
 
curiousg's Avatar
curiousg has disabled reputation

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Default Re: 2 questions

One way to change your background to a moving picture is to use an "animated GIF" file. I am not an expert of these files, but they are actually a series of pictures that are strung? together into a single file. I have managed to make the avatar that you see, and I got some help from the following thread:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...vatars-603450/

once you make an animated GIF, the following links may help you to actually get it as the background on your profile. If you click on your username, I think it takes you to your profile. You then need to look for the link that says "customize profile" and then there are a lot of options. There are other moving/animated files (like .avi) out there but I don't know if they work on WI or not.

Good luck & hope this helps a little:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...e-help-605810/
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...g-pics-529397/
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...d-your-599341/
curiousg is offline Female
Old 03-11-2010, 10:40 AM   #3
Webkinz :)
 
Alf1111's Avatar
Alf1111 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: 2 questions

View Post Originally Posted by curiousg
One way to change your background to a moving picture is to use an "animated GIF" file. I am not an expert of these files, but they are actually a series of pictures that are strung? together into a single file. I have managed to make the avatar that you see, and I got some help from the following thread:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...vatars-603450/

once you make an animated GIF, the following links may help you to actually get it as the background on your profile. If you click on your username, I think it takes you to your profile. You then need to look for the link that says "customize profile" and then there are a lot of options. There are other moving/animated files (like .avi) out there but I don't know if they work on WI or not.

Good luck & hope this helps a little:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...e-help-605810/
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...g-pics-529397/
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...d-your-599341/
thanks for these helpful links. I hope I get an Avatar done soon.
Alf1111 is offline
Old 03-24-2010, 08:54 AM   #4
I tell you one time
Banned
aidrr is a jewel in the roughaidrr is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: 2 questions

okay now the other question how do I change the picture in the top left corner I think its called the profile picture
aidrr is offline Male
Old 03-24-2010, 05:49 PM   #5
Gifted
 
monkeys12rule's Avatar
monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

Default Re: 2 questions

View Post Originally Posted by aidrr
okay now the other question how do I change the picture in the top left corner I think its called the profile picture
Go to the User CP Home, and beside your notepad and recent reputation you'll find the words "edit profile picture" (It's under "Settings and Options"). Click on that, and then you can change it.
monkeys12rule is offline
Old 03-24-2010, 06:12 PM   #6
Webkinz :)
 
kitkat20's Avatar
kitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 
Default Re: 2 questions

View Post Originally Posted by aidrr
Question #1 how can I change my profile backround to a moving picture?
Question #1 how do I change the picture in the top left corner of my profile the profile picture I think its called.
Hi There aidrr!
Answer to #1- You need to make a profile album and upload an animated picture in it. Then go to your profile and click 'Customize Profile' and under Background click this
Click the image to open in full size.
And then you should find your animated Background.

Answer to #2
User CP>> Edit Profile Picture

Hope this helps you!
kitkat20 is offline Male
Old 03-24-2010, 11:00 PM   #7
I'm Ashlyn (:
Webkinz :)
 
starbucksfun's Avatar
starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine
starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: 2 questions

I see everyone posted what I was going to say, so I am not going to repeat.
starbucksfun is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aidan wants a havanese, spongebob squarepants, webkinz

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:50 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts