Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2008, 04:29 AM   #1
buffalosoldier
Lil Kinz
MissHarmony is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Unanswered: 2/4/08 Can't log in

This is like the fourth day in a row that I haven't been able to log into WW. Is anyone else having these problems? When I try to log in, the load screen just keeping looking like its doing something, but the "home" page never opens up. I am getting SO sick of how many problems they are having on the site! It's driving me crazy!!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2008, 04:33 AM   #2
cube24
Gift Guru

cube24 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: 2/4/08 Can't log in

Have you tried clearing out your history, temporary internet files and offline files then rebooting your computer? This works for me when I'm having this problem.
Mine is currently working. Good luck!
cube24 is offline Female
Old 02-04-2008, 09:00 AM   #3
SavvyG1234
Webkinz :)

SavvyG1234 will become famous soon enough

Sounds bad! Try emailing Ganz and support@webkinz.com and see if they can help! Good Luck!
SavvyG1234 is offline Female
Old 02-04-2008, 09:05 AM   #4
Gift Guru

Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm..Im able to get it. Sometimes what works for me is pressing control as soon as I press enter, or logging in from say, Bullitenz or something.
Lindsay is offline Female
Old 02-04-2008, 10:39 AM   #5

Stellalisa is on a distinguished road

I am day 4 with no access too. And I have done all the usual things of deleting temps files, clearing caches, updating antivirus programs .... spent the WHOLE WEEKEND trying to get it to work. Nuttin.

Very displeased.
Old 02-04-2008, 12:45 PM   #6
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Try turning your pop-up blocker off, and see if you get an Adobe Flash Player message. If you do, you need to allow the script to run (click "no" on the pop-up). See if this is the problem.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Closed