Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2008, 05:35 PM   #21
Gift Guru

harrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: 2,000 KinzCash in a Manner of Seconds!

But why would they earn me money?
harrypotterfan101 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2008, 06:39 PM   #22
Webkinz :)

WackyForWebkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

You can call or you can write...but I can tell you nothing will be done. Customer Sevice from Webkinz is not very handy...I have been waiting for 3 weeks or more for someone to get back to me with a major porblem that I've been having...and still nothing. Keep the money. You deserve it!
Old 05-26-2008, 06:43 PM   #23
Air Force Medic
Gift Guru

luvabug1 wows us all with wonderluvabug1 wows us all with wonderluvabug1 wows us all with wonderluvabug1 wows us all with wonderluvabug1 wows us all with wonderluvabug1 wows us all with wonderluvabug1 wows us all with wonderluvabug1 wows us all with wonderluvabug1 wows us all with wonderluvabug1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 
Smile Re: 2,000 KinzCash in a Manner of Seconds!

View Post Originally Posted by harrypotterfan101
cool- No I haven't done that...

riley- I would, but I belive you can get into lots of trouble for that.
You will not get in to trouble I found an extra 1,000 KC once in my account. I called Ganz and the lady said that she was unable to do anything about it and just to keep it between us.

Hope this helps your decision,

Luvabug1
luvabug1 is offline Male
Old 05-26-2008, 09:14 PM   #24
MsRockStarr

Mom2MsKitty is on a distinguished road

Question Re: 2,000 KinzCash in a Manner of Seconds!

What is the number to call Ganz/webkinz?

I am having a few problems and a few questions and can not get any answers via email or the website. Thanks
Mom2MsKitty is offline Female
Old 05-26-2008, 09:15 PM   #25
WOO HOO! I am...

crest39 will become famous soon enough

no i wouldnt cuz u didnt cheat cuz u didnt do anything bad.
crest39 is offline Female
Old 05-26-2008, 10:40 PM   #26
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by crest39
no i wouldnt cuz u didnt cheat cuz u didnt do anything bad.
Well, you did not do anything bad -- so far.

But, keeping money that you did not earn is wrong and that could get you into trouble. Especially if they later question how that money got there. You must report this now!

And not one person who replied about this has considered another problem.

The money probably should have gone to somebody else's account -- maybe adoption money that went astray to your account by mistake.

If you do not report this, that person might be cheated out of their money. Would you want that to happen?

Ganz has been very good at fixing things for me and often generous too. They most likely would allow you to keep the money after reporting this.

BERT_X is offline Male
Old 05-26-2008, 10:59 PM   #27

PookieBear is a glorious beacon of lightPookieBear is a glorious beacon of lightPookieBear is a glorious beacon of light

If you are sure you didn't earn that KinzCash, i.e., stadium money, someone going into your account and making it for you, or selling stuff, then you should probably report it. It's the honest thing to do.
Old 05-26-2008, 11:14 PM   #28
sas??

Weird but you are lucky lol I would still contact Ganz so they do not think you stole it.
Old 05-27-2008, 07:13 AM   #29
mileyrox512

Weird. Good for you that you contacted them!
Old 05-27-2008, 02:03 PM   #30

chicklebird is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Riley, there are a number of ways that they can find out. If they suspect any 'unusual activity' putting in an extra 2000 kinzcash may be one way of finding out if they are being honest. They have access to our accounts ANY time they want to. It is their program, we are just borrowing it. Not only that, because the game is not resident in your computer, they DO have a LOT more control than we do. When you adopt a pet on Webkinz, you don't download anything. You just 'borrow' their bandwidth. They are the ones that ultimately have control.
i'm sorry but i don't agree with this, you couldn't get in trouble for a problem on their end, if you put in a cheat or something that would be different, but this person didn't do anything, and they wouldn't do that to "test" someone bc a lot of people don't know exactly how much they have, especially if you buy and sell a lot, a person might not even notice, i don't believe this is something that a person could or should get in trouble for considering they had nothing to do with it

anyways that's just my humble opinion of the situation, i just don't want the orginal poster to worry that they could get in trouble of this when they've done nothing wrong

---------- chicklebird added 3 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

i just wanted to clarify, i'm not saying no to report it, i'm just saying i don't think this is something you should be punished for bc a lot of people wouldn't even notice the money had been added to their account, and it's not your mistake, it's ganz mistake

Last edited by chicklebird; 05-27-2008 at 02:03 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed