Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2007, 10:21 PM   #1
Katie8759
Gift Guru

Katie8758 is a splendid one to beholdKatie8758 is a splendid one to beholdKatie8758 is a splendid one to beholdKatie8758 is a splendid one to behold

Exclamation Unanswered: 12 hour wait for charm forest & employment office??

For some strange reason after I searched for charms in the charm forest today, it said my next charm search would be in 12 hours!! Same with the Employment office - I couldn't do another job for 12 hours... Plus also as far as the charm forest goes - I have 8 charms and I wasn't given unlimited access like it said. And another problem (sorry if I seem like I'm dumping it all on you at once) But I bought two bookmarks and some lip gloss. Whenever I open the gift bag for either the glam boutique or a book - the website automatically logs me out.. strange. Any ideas on what I should do? Thanks a ton! Katie

:rdr::rac::chi::lion:
Barkley, Comet, Bandit, Curious George, Tinkerbell, Courage, Eddy & 1 weeks' allowance.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-30-2007, 10:59 AM   #2
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 
Default Re: 12 hour wait for charm forest & employment office??

Aww..I'm so sorry all this has been
happening to you, Katie.
Usually logging out then back in solves
the time problem with the Charm Forest
and Employment Office. As for the others,
I would give a call to Ganz. ( If you're over 18
Here's their nbr...Mon-Fri
1-866-932-5469
Cust Svc Code 2407
Please let us know what happens, ok?
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 11-30-2007, 12:29 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

Domvinmom is an unknown quantity at this point

I also got a 12-hour wait until my next job yesterday. It isn't a day in Kinzville unless something is ******* up though, that's all I can say.

Domvinmom
Old 11-30-2007, 01:47 PM   #4

winking is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi!
I am having a similar issue. My employment and charm forest wait is 20 hours! I have a theory though. I was one of the folks having the time zone issue. Ganz support had told me a few weeks back that this would be fixed in a few weeks. I noticed it was fixed yesterday, but that all my wait times were now 20 hours. My daughter's wait times are fine- she didn't have the time zone issue.
So, fix one thing and break another I guess! Hope it gets resolved soon.

:rdr::ppony:
Old 11-30-2007, 01:51 PM   #5
2totalsam/2totalsam2
Gift Guru

2total is a jewel in the rough2total is a jewel in the rough

i just did both of mine and the time is set at 8 hours for a job and 6 hours for a charm.
Old 11-30-2007, 02:45 PM   #6

Domvinmom is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by winking
Hi!
I am having a similar issue. My employment and charm forest wait is 20 hours! I have a theory though. I was one of the folks having the time zone issue. Ganz support had told me a few weeks back that this would be fixed in a few weeks. I noticed it was fixed yesterday, but that all my wait times were now 20 hours. My daughter's wait times are fine- she didn't have the time zone issue.
So, fix one thing and break another I guess! Hope it gets resolved soon.

Winking - my time was finally corrected yesterday (Thursday) too! I was so happy to be normal since registering my first one 11/9/07. But today my time is back to being wrong

Domvinmom
:rdr::bas:
Old 11-30-2007, 02:58 PM   #7

lavandershine is an unknown quantity at this point

I would try again to log in again, or if that doesn't work then you should contact Ganz by e-mailing them or calling them.I don't know their number but maybe someone else does.
Good Luck!
Old 11-30-2007, 03:00 PM   #8
ask for it
Banned
*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all

thats weird...
Old 11-30-2007, 09:25 PM   #9

winking is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Domvinmom
Winking - my time was finally corrected yesterday (Thursday) too! I was so happy to be normal since registering my first one 11/9/07. But today my time is back to being wrong

Domvinmom
:rdr::bas:

Oh no! Back to being wrong? Well, my time is still ok, but the wait is still 20 hours. I registered around the 9th too and haven't had a glitch-free day yet. Oh well. At least Ganz was pretty helpful when I contacted them. I'll give mine a day to see if it fixes itself. If not, I'll contact them again. Keep me posted if yours gets fixed!
Closed