Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2008, 10:12 PM   #11
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Default Re: 10th webkinz ------> No superbed!

I'm sorry this happened to you.
I guess you could try to contact Ganz.
Wish I could help more
vanvan20 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-04-2008, 11:10 PM   #12
shadow hegdehog is a
Webkinz :)

Devonshire has a spectacular aura about

that once happened to my but when i logged back in later my items were in my dock without even opening the gift. hopefully everything will work out...good luck!!!
Devonshire is offline Male
Old 07-04-2008, 11:14 PM   #13
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

How disappointing.

Did you adopt one pet alone or two together - I adopted two at the same time (once...) and had to log out and log back in again to get the POTM items.

Good luck - hope you find that superbed box!
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 07-05-2008, 09:47 AM   #14
M1ssKat1e
Lil Kinz
M1ssKat1e is an unknown quantity at this point

Two together, it was actually a few days ago. I've logged in and out several times since.
Old 07-05-2008, 09:54 AM   #15

diamond0203 is a jewel in the roughdiamond0203 is a jewel in the rough

I'm so sorry that happened to you. It is very frustrating and sad. Ganz has been stubborn when it comes to re-imbursing items but since you have a screen shot that might help. Be sure and send along a copy of it when you email them. Let us know what happens.
diamond0203 is offline Female
Old 07-05-2008, 10:14 AM   #16
MsRockStarr

Mom2MsKitty is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Re: 10th webkinz ------> No superbed!

View Post Originally Posted by diamond0203
I'm so sorry that happened to you. It is very frustrating and sad. Ganz has been stubborn when it comes to re-imbursing items but since you have a screen shot that might help. Be sure and send along a copy of it when you email them. Let us know what happens.
Even having a screen shot does NOT get you too far with GANZ. My daughter registered the Elephant last month on June 1. :el1:She did not get anything at all that day for POTM... in fact, she was having numerous problems with the site. (with the elephant and a dog). About 2 days later she was able to log in again, and then it goes and says the congrats and stuff, and a lootbag shows up... then she goes and opens the loot bag and wouldnt you know, the lootbag said here is you prize, and all it was was $0 kinzkash (that is right ZERO ). I called Ganz and I got NOWHERE with them. The lady on the phone even had the nerve to ask me if I read the terms and conditions. (yeah like 3yrs ago when my daughter joined). They said they are not responsible for glitches. (the lady had a heavy accent and I did not understand the word glitches from her at first).

I believe if Ganz is going to sell a product that promotes the use and special things from their website.... then they SHOULD BE RESPONSIBLE for any and all glitches on their website.
Mom2MsKitty is offline Female
Old 07-05-2008, 10:16 AM   #17

loopylion132 is on a distinguished road

yesterday i adopted my 70 webkinz and i got one
Old 07-05-2008, 10:59 AM   #18
MoNotDaVinci
Gift Guru

Monalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond repute

it just really makes me mad that i spend the money to buy the webkinz and they do this. I still have 3 unopened bed boxes but i still want what is promised to us.. and the potm .. i have been saving for a while now since i got it in a trading card box.... i just wanted to cry ..and now i am leaving for the beach tomorrow ( YAY ) but probably will not have internet access and cant call ganz .. i guess i will just cry ..then stop crying for a week and come home and cry some more lol.
Monalisa is offline Female
Closed