Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2008, 11:34 PM   #1
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 
Default Unanswered: 10th Adoption Question

Hi WI'ers! I don't know where to post this question, but on your 10th pet adoption, do you get another room, or not? I know it says up to the 10th adoption - does that mean you receive a room? Thank you for helping me!
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-12-2008, 11:42 PM   #2
Hi
Webkinz :)

Sweetsparx is on a distinguished road

Default Re: 10th Adoption Question

I think it is after your 10th adoption meaning AFTER your tenth adoption you don't get any more free rooms! So I think YES you do!
Sweetsparx is offline Female
Old 08-12-2008, 11:47 PM   #3
Gifted

mcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clown

Yep, I think that you still get another room on your tenth. Just not AFTER that. Hope this helps!
mcgymnast9 is offline Female
Old 08-12-2008, 11:49 PM   #4
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

So, the answer is, yes, you do get an extra room
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 08-13-2008, 12:04 AM   #5
cleothepig
Gifted

cleothepig has a spectacular aura about

Like others have said, you do get a room on your 10th adoption. Congradulations on your new webkinz! Which one did you get and what did you name it? (That is - if you got a 10th pet, maybe your just asking in advance, haha). :]
cleothepig is offline Female
Old 08-13-2008, 12:05 AM   #6
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Okay, thank you so much for answering my question!

---------- SnoopysGirl added 1 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

I have a few pets reserved for adoption, the next one being the spotted leopard He's so cute!!!

Last edited by SnoopysGirl; 08-13-2008 at 12:05 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-13-2008, 11:03 AM   #7
Webkinz :)

lgr626 will become famous soon enough

You get a room with the first 10 pets you adopt. Starting with number 11, you don't get a room anymore (but you still get the Kinzcash). What I started doing is buying large rooms and putting two or more Webkinz in the same room. I have one room (my "farm" room) where my horses and cows sleep, and one room where all my "big cats" live (lion, tiger, bengal tiger, and leopard). :lion:
Old 08-13-2008, 11:35 AM   #8
Sparkle like a
Gift Guru

Twinkle is a name known to allTwinkle is a name known to allTwinkle is a name known to all

You get a bonus gift box instead of the room. When you drop it in the room you can get gold coins, exclusives and rares. Not sure what else. I like the box better. The rooms were all med. and now I have to many.
Twinkle is offline Female
Old 08-13-2008, 12:28 PM   #9
ill PM
Gift Guru

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

I agree - it is nicer to buy your own room. Then you can place it where you want it. I don't like where the rooms are placed some of the time, and it is hard to predict where they will put them next!
Closed