Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2008, 10:36 PM   #1
purrfectpoppins
Gift Guru

deblynn has accomplished something fantabulous
deblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulous

Default Unanswered: 1000KC coin

I've gotten a 1000KC coin the last few animals I've adopted. I really would rather have rare or exclusive items, although I get way too many doubles and triples on the exclusives. Anyway, my son wanted the money, so we were going to trade. He got a double of a rare item I wanted and he asked if I'd trade the coin. If he sold the item, he'd actually get less than the 1000 kc, but I don't mind the trade. Anyway, when I mailed him the coin by Kinzpost, it took out the 15 KC PLUS 1000 from my total KC. That doesn't make any sense, as I didn't sell it yet. Does anyone know anything about this? Thanks.
deblynn is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-10-2008, 10:45 PM   #2
PM me to become frie
Webkinz :)

jmhinkley is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: 1000KC coin

It costs 15 Kinzcash per item to mail in WW. The price goes up if you select special wrapping papers. If you send 2 items, it's 30 kinzcash...3 items 45 kinzcash...then add you wrapping paper of choice (unless you choose the plain option, which is free.) Nothing's free in WW!

---------- jmhinkley added 3 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

Oh wait, I see what you are saying...how many coins did you have to start with? how many did you have after mailing? what was your kinzcash before and afer the transaction?

Last edited by jmhinkley; 02-10-2008 at 10:45 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-10-2008, 10:45 PM   #3
drfdog
Gifted

mfoley129 is on a distinguished road

That's weird. I understand what you're saying. It's like if we mailed a bowling alley. It doesn't take the 10000kc and charge the 15 to send it. i don't get it! I would send a note to the company.
Old 02-10-2008, 10:46 PM   #4
PM me to become frie
Webkinz :)

jmhinkley is an unknown quantity at this point

You could also try logging in and out and seeing if the numbers are correct after doing that.
Old 02-10-2008, 10:47 PM   #5
drfdog
Gifted

I also agree with you about the coin. I get kinda mad when I get the coins too. I can always earn the money but I can only get the rares and exclusives from the adoptions.
Old 02-10-2008, 10:48 PM   #6
chubchub loves Cake
Gift Guru

angelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossible
angelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossible

Did you use the new stationery to send I have read somewhere that there is a glitz with the new paper and it takes morethan the usual $ I could be wrong about this so don't quote me.
Sorry this happened to you.
I have kept the coins just to trade we have gotten a lot of them as well with the last few adoptions.

Last edited by angelofharlem; 02-10-2008 at 10:49 PM.. Reason: more info
angelofharlem is offline Female
Old 02-10-2008, 10:48 PM   #7
drfdog
Gifted

I once had a 1000kc coin from an adoption and I went to the wshop to sell other things and when I looked at my dock, my coin was gone! And I didn't get the money for it either!!
Old 02-10-2008, 10:50 PM   #8
ha'ts up? ;]
Gift Guru

smiley7000 is a jewel in the roughsmiley7000 is a jewel in the rough

i have no idea what happened!
smiley7000 is offline Female
Old 02-10-2008, 10:56 PM   #9
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

did you use the new stationary? it was supposed to cost me $55 to send what I was sending, but instead, my back account was deducted $1040. A slight differenct if I might say.
Old 02-10-2008, 10:59 PM   #10
chubchub loves Cake
Gift Guru

angelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossible
angelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossible

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
did you use the new stationary? it was supposed to cost me $55 to send what I was sending, but instead, my back account was deducted $1040. A slight differenct if I might say.
Darn post office always raising the prices Lol
angelofharlem is offline Female
Closed